Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Workplace Associate (office Administration Officer – Front Desk) Position at Flexport Asia Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Tsim Sha Tsui and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Non-Degree Tertiary
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Flexport Asia Limited|
|Position||Workplace Associate (office Administration Officer - Front Desk)|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Be the happy face of Flexport in greeting guests, checking them in, and connecting them with their host.
- Accountable for maintaining smooth front desk operations by following the standard procedures and processes as well as proposing and executing necessary improvements
- Accountable for vendor sourcing and service evaluations on general office supplies
- Serve as backup to our Customer Experience Team, answering phones and directing calls when needed.
- Assist in office meals and snacks management.
- Manage local Workplace Jira ticketing system, promptly answer tickets and escalate as needed.
- Coordinate with building management (input work orders, access requests, vendor registration, dog registration, etc.)
- Support in set up and orientation for new joiners, e.g. workstation setup, seating moves
- Provide support to our local warehouse team and other offices in Asia
- Assist with office-related special projects, e.g. office relocations and setups
- Be a second set of eyes on all things office, vendors, security, and facilities.
- Ensure we stay in compliance across our office and an ambassador of employee security (CTPAT compliance)
- Internal communications and event coordination (Happy hours, holiday parties, office visits, etc)
- Independently coordinate day-to-day vendor management and communication
- Manage, audit, and order office supplies
You should have:
- Promote and reinforce the highest standards of integrity and ethics
- A higher diploma or above
- 1 to 2 years of administrative/ office experience, ideally in a high-growth environment
- Experience in setting up new offices is a plus
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across departments within a complex organization
- Proven ability to make a good first impression and demonstrate respectful, friendly and welcoming behaviour
- A structured and organized approach toward your work
- A strong sense of urgency and personal accountability (you take the initiative to make things happen)
- You see a problem and come armed with a solution independently
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for people. You are smart, thoughtful, emotionally intelligent, and excited to bring out the best in people
- Be multi-tasking & willing to learn and communicate with the team
- A “compliance first” attitude to keep our regulators happy and enthusiastic about Flexport since we operate in a heavily regulated industry
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks
- Amazing Learning & development opportunities
- Fancy office (large chillout spaces, amazing view)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Making Global Trade Easier for Everyone
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make it easy and accessible for everyone. We’re shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology and exceptional people.
Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, we’re experiencing record growth and are proud to have the support of the best investors
in the game who believe in our mission, solutions and people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, and the environment? Come join us.
- Mutli-cultural - We are a diverse team of problem solvers, passionate about making an impact in this crazy World, and advancing Global Trade. Part of our DNA is that people can come as they are, and
contribute to our unique culture. We all come with different backgrounds and experiences, and we can’t wait for you to add your story to Flexport.
- Agile - We empower the team to make the right decisions for our clients & the company. We trust our people to do the best they can in any situation.
- Supportive - You’ll never feel alone. We have great experts in the company to provide necessary support to you in terms of training, solutions and mentorship. As long as you stay curious, you will always
find something to learn at Flexport.
- Fun - Look, we’re fun, don’t make this awkward. At times we work a lot, and stakes are high but we always make sure to not take ourselves too seriously.
Benefits & Perks:
- Restricted stock units (your own slice of Flexport)
- Free lunch, snacks (unlimited sugar rush yay!) and drinks
- Flexible annual leave - take what you need
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- Top-notch medical and dental care plan
- Life insurance
- Amazing Learning & development opportunities
- Hi-tech environment (we’re cloud-based and most of us have no idea what a Fax does)
- Group discount on gym membership
- And of course, fancy offices (like, we mean, Grade-A building, standing desks, large chillout spaces, amazing views)
- Industry: Freight Forwarding/Delivery/Shipping
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week