Sheung Wan Jobs Uat Tester, Product Development (7-month Contract) Position at Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of UAT Tester, Product Development (7-month contract) with contract working hours for our company office, Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, for residents of Sheung Wan and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Non-Degree Tertiary or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a UAT Tester, Product Development (7-month contract).
|Company||Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited|
|Position||Uat Tester, Product Development (7-month Contract)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Participate in the preparation and execution of User Acceptance Test (UAT)for various projects
- Arrange and maintain the schedules of various teams and department meetings
- Assist in preparing PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets
- Higher Diploma/ Degree holder in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or related disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to meet and deal with all levels in a professional and courteous manner
- Good ability to prioritize, multi-task and work flexibly and independently with high level of accuracy
- High integrity in maintaining strict confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and matters
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office applications and English/Chinese word processing; solid experience in report preparation
- Good proficiency of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Relevant working experience in card product /payment industry is an added advantage
- Assist in preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Higher Diploma/ Degree holder in Business Ad.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Join Bank of China (Hong Kong)!Be a dynamic member of our team.
- We commit to excellence and professionalism
- We value people
We offer challenging and rewarding careers that will further your personal development.
- Industry: Financial Services