Tsuen Wan Area Jobs Training Officer (ref.: Jdb/tao) Position at Aeon Stores (Hong Kong) Co Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Training Officer (Ref.: JDB/TAO). For those of you who live in Tsuen Wan Area and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Aeon Stores (Hong Kong) Co Ltd, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Aeon Stores (Hong Kong) Co Ltd|
|Position||Training Officer (ref.: Jdb/tao)|
|Region||Tsuen Wan Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Formulate and prepare training materials and lesson plan with clear training objective;
- Conduct training courses in effective manner and identify strengths and weaknesses of candidates for further development;
- Assists Senior Officer to design both on-the-job, off-the-job and generic training program;
- Provide support to design examination for in-house staff;
- Maintain training record and staff training expenses; and
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above in Training or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Training field, experience in retail industry is an advantage;
- Familiar with MS Office, Word Processing & PowerPoint usage;
- Self-motivated, positive, well-organized, independent and demonstrate as a good team player;
- Good command of both English and Chinese, Proficiency in Putonghua is a definite advantage; and
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience to the successful applicant. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salaries to The Human Resources Manager, AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, Units 7-11, 26 Floor, CDW Building, 388 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong.
“All application received will be kept strictly confidential and used exclusively for employment purpose only”
(Please quote our reference no. for the position applied on the envelope)
|City||Tsuen Wan Area|
- Double Pay
- Discretionary Bonus
- Performance Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Co., Limited is a subsidiary of one of the largest retailers - AEON Co., Ltd. in Japan. The Company established in November 1987 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in February 1994.
AEON Stores currently operates 10 GMS, 2 independent supermarkets, 42 independent Living PLAZA by AEON, 27 independent Daiso Japan, 1 independent Bento Express by AEON and 4 Mono Mono in densely populated districts in Hong Kong.In Guangdong area of China,
the Company operates GMS, Independent Supermarkets and Shopping Centers.
AEON Stores aims to develop a chain operation in Hong Kong. We strive to offer value-for-money merchandise to local customers.
To cope with our future development in retail operations, we invite high caliber to join us.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail