Kwun Tong Jobs Training And Development Assistant (part-time) Position at China State Construction Engineering (Hong Kong) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
China State Construction Engineering (Hong Kong) Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kwun Tong and surrounding areas as training and development assistant (part-time) with part time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Non-Degree Tertiary and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||China State Construction Engineering (Hong Kong) Limited|
|Position||Training And Development Assistant (part-time)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Part Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Administer the training documentation, online materials and update the database
- Provide administrative support including training course enrollment, training resources, logistics and schedule arrangement
- Prepare financial documents, regular reports and analysis
- High diploma in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in sizable organization
- Ability to build rapport with different levels in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and under pressure
- Self-motivated, people-oriented and attentive to details
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Hands-on experience in photography, video production, multimedia and graphic design would be an advantage
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day-time contact number, expected salary and quoting Ref. No. to Human Resources Manager, 29/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail or fax to 2528 2840.
Interested parties are invited to visit our website (ww.cscechk.com/en) for more information.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies for one-year period, thereafter which their personal data will be destroyed.
Serving The Community 。 Prospering Hong Kong
- Training and development
- staff development
- 3 years work experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
China State Construction Engineering (Hong Kong) Limited (“the Company” or “China State Hong Kong”) started its construction business in Hong Kong in 1979. The Company engages in building construction and civil engineering works. China State Hong Kong is
among the largest construction contractors in Hong Kong, and is approved by the Works Bureau, to be on the List of Approved Contractors (Group C) for Public Works in the five major categories of building and civil engineering works, namely, “Buildings”, “Port
Works”, “Roads and Drainage”, “Site Formation” and “Waterworks”.
- Industry: Architecture/Building/Construction
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week, Flexible working hours