Tsuen Wan Area Jobs Temporary Operations Assistant, Card Centre (till March 2024) Position at Octopus Holdings Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Octopus Holdings Limited are looking for candidates for the position of temporary operations assistant, card centre (till march 2024) with full time & temporary work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria School Certificate, experienced in and domiciled in Tsuen Wan Area and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Octopus Holdings Limited|
|Position||Temporary Operations Assistant, Card Centre (till March 2024)|
|Region||Tsuen Wan Area|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Personalised Octopus Application
- Handle Personalised Octopus application process including data input, data verification and photo scanning for production of Personalised Octopus
- Prepare Personalised Octopus application data preparation and work with outsourcing service providers
- Handle internal enquiries on card orders
- Check the quality of the written data in chip and printed data on the card face of Personalised Octopus.
Malfunction and Sold Products Operations
- Handle card refund for malfunctioned Octopus and issue replacement Octopus according to customer’s request
- Handle card refund or replacement of corporate staff Octopus
- Handle mailing consolidation and returned mails
- Provide warehouse operation support and card stock housekeeping
Card Refund and Lost Card Operations
- Perform investigation of Octopus refund and replacement request and perform related data entry according to customer’s request and Octopus card refund and replacement procedures
- Prepare reports for daily reconciliation and various MIS reports
- Handle customer enquiries tactfully and timely
- Observe the service level standard to ensure customer requests are completed accordingly and escalate to supervisor if there is any irregularity
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to the team and support tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Support to conduct UAT for system change or enhancement as assigned by supervisor
Risk and Compliance related duties
- Ensure the processes and tasks performed are adhered to the internal control requirements and compliance requirements
- Attend risk and regulatory related trainings to ensure understanding of the control requirements and escalate if there is any risk event is identified
- Attend internal training provided by manager or supervisor for new procedures and system changes to ensure understanding and familiar to the new procedures
- Support to achieve satisfactory results on HKMA examinations, external & internal audits and ensure no overdue outstanding comments and all responses will be implemented as per target completion date
- HKCEE or DSE graduate with 5 subjects passed, including English, Chinese and Mathematics
- Undergraduate degree holder is preferred
- 1 year of clerical working experience, preferably in financial institution
- English and Chinese Typing speed at 35 w.p.m.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good numerical sense, logical and analytical skills
- Good team player with strong sense of customer service awareness and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by clicking “Apply Now”
Visit our web site: http://ww.octopus.com.hk/
The personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. If you are not contacted by us within six weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Personal data with an unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed 12 months after rejection of the application. During this retention period, you have the right to request for correction or destruction of your personal data at any time. Any request for the correction or destruction of personal data should be addressed in writing to our Human Resources & Administration Department.
Octopus is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions and Human Resources policies are administered; especially those relating to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, promotion & transfer, training & development and termination & redundancy; without discrimination on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disability and family status but on genuine occupational qualification, job performance, employees’ ability and internal/ external relativities.
|City||Tsuen Wan Area|
- Personalised Octopus Application
- Malfunction and Sold Products Operations
- Card Refund and Lost Card Operations
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We operate one of the world's leading and most extensively accepted contactless smartcard payment systems, providing both offline and online payment services.
There are over160,00acceptance points for Octopus cards in Hong Kong, spanning across the city. We have over30 millionOctopus cards and products in circulation. We handle15 milliontransactions a day
with transaction value ofHK$260 million.
To become the most preferred payment and lifestyle companion that connects customers and business partners through our best-in-class products and services.
Making everyday life easier.
Customer Centricity, Simplicity, Inclusiveness & Trustworthiness.
Our people are our most important asset. We respect each other, embrace collaboration, innovation and partnership. Come join us and make an impact to the future payment society!
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week