Quarry Bay Jobs Technical Support Engineer Position at Schneider Electric (Hong Kong) Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Quarry Bay and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Technical Support Engineer in our business office, Schneider Electric (Hong Kong) Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & contract working hours.
Candidates with a Non-Degree Tertiary or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Schneider Electric (Hong Kong) Ltd
|Technical Support Engineer
|Type of Work
|Contract, Full Time
- Analyzing, documenting and communicating to internal/external to meet customer technical expectations and ensure customer satisfaction
- Managing customer relationships to ensure early and open communication that meets customer expectations
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with Internal Groups such as Sales, Engineering, Service, Marketing, and other relevant company resources
- Hotline support for technical enquiries
- Handle goods returns process
- Using knowledge-bases to share information about known issues
- Higher Diploma or above in Electrical Engineering
- 1 year of working experience is preferred. Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Good command in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Good communication skills & good telephone manner
- Detail-minded and a good team player
- Customer-oriented & self-motivated
- Product knowledge of ACB, MCCB, PLC or BMS
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What we offer:
- Double pay
- Medical and dental benefits (including spouse and children)
- 15 days annual leave and additional 1 day of birthday leave
- On-the-job Training
- Positive & supportive working environment
We offer attractive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Interested parties please submit your application with your full resume and expected salary.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Applications will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only. The Company will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.
|Hong Kong Island
|11th Floor, Schneider Electric (Hong Kong) Limited, 683 King's Rd, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
- Solid technical knowledge in BMS/PLC/MCCB/ACB
- Good communication skills required
- Customer-oriented mindset
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider’s purpose is toempower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainabilityfor all. We call thisLife Is On.
Our mission is to be yourdigital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling
integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are themost local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards
and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our sharedMeaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empoweredvalues.
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours