Tin Hau Jobs Technical Support Administrator, It Position at BOCI-Prudential Trustee Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we BOCI-Prudential Trustee Limited are looking for candidates for the position of technical support administrator, it with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Non-Degree Tertiary, experienced in and domiciled in Tin Hau and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||BOCI-Prudential Trustee Limited|
|Position||Technical Support Administrator, It|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Perform daily IT operation, provide first line support
- Troubleshooting system, storage and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software incidents/problems
- Performance monitoring on IT infrastructure
- Maintain security infrastructure including antivirus software, firewalls and endpoints
- Administer backups and restores
- Patch systems according to pre-set schedule or ad-hoc basis
- Higher Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience in Information Technology area, in which 2-3 years in IT infrastructure
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Strong logical thinking, problem-solving skills, analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Willing to work on night and shift
- Experience in networking and Linux is an advantage
- Has a passion for technology and automation
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
We offer attractive remuneration package & benefits to the right candidates. Interested candidates, please send your application letter & resume with current & expected salary by mail to Human Resources Department, 12/F., Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Or by direct application, please visit our career page at https://ww.bocpt.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and is committed to equality, ethics, inclusivity, diversity and transparency. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Applications will also be considered for other suitable positions available in our Group. Unsuccessful applications will be kept in our file for a period of one year and which will be destroyed after the said period of retention.
|Region||Fat Tong Mun, Joss House Bay|
- 5-day work week
- Competitive package
- 2-3 years' experience in IT infrastructure
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BOCI-Prudential Trustee Limitedis a joint venture founded by BOC Group
Trustee Company Limited and Prudential Corporation Holdings Limited ("Prudential"). BOC Group Trustee Company Limited is owned by BOC International Holdings Limited ("BOCI") and Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited ("BOC(HK)"), which are subsidiaries of Bank
of China Limited.
With BOCI and BOC(HK)'s solid reputation and Prudential's 150 years of superb experience in pension fund management, we are able to provide our MPF customers with unprecedented peace of mind. Through the extensive
sales networks of BOC(HK) and Prudential, we provide comprehensive MPF services with personal and professional customer care. To achieve this mission, we are seeking high calibre professionals to join our team and grow with us:
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours