Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Technical Supervisor, Moving Image Centre, M+ Museum (ref: R4063) Position at West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Technical Supervisor, Moving Image Centre, M+ Museum (Ref: R4063) in our company, West Kowloon Cultural District Authority. For candidates who reside in Tsim Sha Tsui and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Non-Degree Tertiary or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||West Kowloon Cultural District Authority|
|Position||Technical Supervisor, Moving Image Centre, M+ Museum (ref: R4063)|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
You will be responsible for:
- overseeing the day-to-day technical and back-of-house operations and maintaining all venue and event flows for M+ Cinema, and the Mediatheque and Grand Stair where required;
- supporting supervisor in collaborating with M+ and other WKCDA teams in delivering all internal and external events;
- supervising and instructing cinema technical staff (projectionists, technicians, subtitling staff, etc.) on all day-to-day operations;
- managing the duty roster, role scheduling, performance management and training of cinema technical staff to ensure consistent quality in delivering events and an aligned visitor experience;
- liaising, setting up and coordinating all additional technical and AV services for all events, where necessary;
- planning and implementing standard operating procedures and safety measures for the technical operations for all venue-specific events;
- implementing all regular service and occasional inspection and troubleshooting for all technical equipment, including sound systems, cinema / content network, projectors, film inspection equipment, LED screen, etc.;
- implementing and assisting procurement and other processes to obtain necessary equipment, maintenance, cleaning and other troubleshooting services for all equipment;
- working on shift duty and irregular working hours when necessary; and
- performing administrative and ad hoc duties, including deputizing as projectionist and technician, as assigned.
- possess a recognised diploma in any discipline;
- have 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in cinema projection or relevant technical sectors, especially in comparable cinema or theatre venues;
- possess solid experience in technical front-of-house and back-of-house of cinema or theatre operations including projection, screening, and AV-related event management;
- have strong organizational, team-building, time management and multi-tasking skills;
- possess customer-centric mindset with good relationship management skills;
- have experience operating analogue and digital cinema projectors and related equipment;
- have deep understanding of cinema technology as well as working with multiple film/file formats and materials;
- have knowledge in design drawing and post-production softwares, such as AutoCAD, easyDCP; and
- have a good command of Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) and basic command of English.
For interested parties, please submit your application with detailed CV on or before 17 May 2023. Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible. The review of applications will continue until post is filled.
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Your data may be accessed by our appointed recruitment consultants who have agreed to keep confidence of all personal data in not less than the standards applicable to us. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from the submission date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
http://ww.westkowloon.hk or contact
Ms. Ivy Lee at 2200-3612
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of M+ Cinema
- Supervise and instruct cinema technical staff
- Have understanding of cinema technology
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hong Kong Palace Museum (HKPM) is a dedicated museum that showcases the exquisite artefacts from Palace Museum’s collections and collaborates with other museums in research, exhibitions, education and public programmes.
The museum comprises 7 800 square metres of gallery space for standing and special exhibitions on Palace Museum’s collections of paintings, calligraphy, antiquities and historical objects, as well as thematic displays on world cultures and civilisations.
- Industry: Others