Kowloon City Area Jobs Technical Officer, Engineering Position at Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Technical Officer, Engineering. For those of you who live in Kowloon City Area and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Hong Kong Productivity Council, and able to work under full time & contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of , professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Hong Kong Productivity Council
|Technical Officer, Engineering
|Kowloon City Area
|Type of Work
|Contract, Full Time
Smart Manufacturing Division
Ref: SMD037/23, 8514
Who we are looking for:
- Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
- Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
- Work Smart, Play Smart!
What you’ll do:
Carry out technology evaluation tasks regarding feasibility study and literature review in any of the following expertise: –
Assist in R&D of tooling, equipment, jig & fixture and new materials
- Advanced processing technology
- Smart manufacturing technology
- Development of nanomaterial related to electrospinning nanofiber, Li-ion battery and relevant material characterization, etc.
- Development of functional material related to electrodeposition, thin film fabrication and relevant material characterization, etc.
- Conduct DOE and prepare experimental setup
- Assist to compile technological patents, publications and articles
- Occasional travel to Mainland China and overseas for project implementation and new technology study may be needed
You’ll be a good fit if you have/are:
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or related engineering and science disciplines from a local university/top 100 universities
- Knowledge and skill in CAD/CAM/CAE, development of nanomaterial and functional material would be an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome, preferably with experience in technology research and development
- Good command of English and Putonghua
1. Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
2. This is a position funded by the Research Talent Hub Programme under the Innovation and Technology Fund (ITF) to conduct R&D project.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
- Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
- Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
- Embracing work flexibility (including Flexi-work hour and Flexi-location)
- Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes
- Academic training scholarship to take your career up a notch
- Dental benefit
- Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants are welcome to submit application at the HKPC e-Recruitment System (careers.hkpc.org) in 1 week from the posting date. Recruitment will continue until the position is filled.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.
|Kowloon City Area
- Carry out technology evaluation tasks
- Assist in R&D projects
- Conduct DOE and prepare experimental setup
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through relentless drive of world-class advanced technologies
and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. Being a key enabler of Industry 4.0 and Enterprise 4.0, HKPC strives to facilitate Hong Kong’s "new industrialisation", as well as bolstering Hong Kong to be an international innovation and
technology hub and a smart city. The Council offers comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhance competitiveness
in both local and overseas marketplaces. The Council partners and collaborates with local industries and enterprises and world-class R&D institutes to develop applied technology solutions for value creation. It also benefits a variety of sectors through product
innovation, technology transfer, and commercialisation, bringing enormous business opportunities ahead. HKPC’s world-class R&D achievements have been widely recognised over the years, winning an array of local and overseas accolades.
In addition, HKPC offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, as well as enhancing their competitive edge by providing a variety
of FutureSkills training to upskill and nurture talent with digital capabilities and TechEd competencies.
For more information, please visit HKPC‘s website:
- Industry: Engineering - Others
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours