Tai Koo Jobs Team Secretary Position at GX Foundation Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Team Secretary. For those of you who live in Tai Koo and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, GX Foundation Company Limited, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Non-Degree Tertiary, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|GX Foundation Company Limited
|Type of Work
We are an energetic & friendly culture company, let’s join our team to take on new challenges.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to senior management
- Manage diary, meeting schedule, projects and events
- Liaise with different internal and external parties to arrange various events/meetings and support on meeting materials preparation and taking meeting minutes
- Handle travel and accommodation arrangements, logistics and expenses claims
- Processes procurement, invoices and obtains appropriate authorization for payment
- Perform day-to-day and ad hoc assignments
- Diploma with formal training in secretary and/or accounting OR candidates with solid relevant working experience
- 3+ years’ of relevant experiences is preferred, experience in NGO is a plus
- Good command of spoken & written in English and Cantonese, proficient in Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented, well organized, willing to learn and with strong sense of responsibility
- With good interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Immediate available is preferred
- 5-day work week, bank holiday
- Medical Insurance
- Casual and young working environment
|Hong Kong Island
- Competitive Pay & Fringe Benefit
- International Humanitarian NGO
- Accounting Background & Experiences
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a fast growing non profit, non governmental charitable organization (NGO) established in Hong Kong to provide international humanitarian medical
aid and related assistance. Headquartered in Hong Kong, the Foundation leverages on international experiences to develop programs that address unmet medical and humanitarian needs in East Africa and South East Asia.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week