Quarry Bay Jobs System Analyst Position at Amway Hong Kong Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of System Analyst. For those of you who live in Quarry Bay and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Amway Hong Kong Ltd, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Amway Hong Kong Ltd|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Works with AHK business users and digital product owner in translation of their business needs into working prototypes and applications
- Designs solutions and helps business users/product owners to prioritize and plan the demands with maximized business values and better user experience
- Creates epics and user stories or use cases for each work item
- Creates high-level design for each use case
- Understands and designs the end-to-end data flow of the processes, collaborates to determine integration solutions, identifies impact to the larger business process in a particular area
- Leads developers and vendors to execute the work item
- Works with technical lead, infrastructure and other teams to ensure the comprehensive system design, work arrangement, and appropriate staffs are informed, well prepared for cutovers and other activities
- Identifies issues, recommends fixes for system problems, and defines data ownership for data contained within the Commerce systems
- Increases reusability, improves performance and reduces complexity & dependencies with better Architecture and Design
- University degree in Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience for commerce projects or application development domain
- Experienced in project artefacts like Functional Specifications Document, System Design, High-level wireframes, flow diagrams, product backlog, user story.
- Experienced in working in both Waterfall and Agile project development methodology.
- Familiar with J2EE, commerce ecosystem technology, HTML5, the CI/CD tools, secure code development, Oracle, MySQL, REDIS, micro service, APM, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good time management and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer guaranteed 13 months’ pay, performance bonus, and comprehensive benefit schemes including medical insurance, education and travel allowance, WFH arrangement & flexible working hours, etc.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering
- 3 - 5 years relevant work experience
- WFH arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AMWAY is a well-developed direct selling company operating in Hong Kong for more than 40 years and with presence in more than 100 countries and territories. We carry a wide range
of products including the world's best selling vitamins and supplement, home living products, skin care and cosmetic products, etc.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours