Wan Chai Jobs Summer Intern, Finance Position at AGBA Group Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we AGBA Group Limited are looking for candidates for the position of summer intern, finance with full time & internship work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Degree, experienced in and domiciled in Wan Chai and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||AGBA Group Limited|
|Position||Summer Intern, Finance|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Internship|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
We would like to invite undergraduates who are passionate to develop their future careers in the financial services industry to participate in our Summer Internship Program.
The purpose of our program is to provide students with an opportunity to gain hands-on work experience in the corporate environment. If you believe you are capable, motivated, and deliver, we want you to join our AGBA family this Summer.
Program Period: Jun – Aug 2023
- Provide clerical and administrative support to finance department;
- Assist in bank reconciliation;
- Assist in month-end closing report and supporting schedules;
- Handle document filing;
- Performing any ad hoc duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or relevant disciplines;
- Good spoken Cantonese and good written English;
- Proficiency in PC skills including Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Good interpersonal skills with strong conceptual and analytical capabilities.
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application via
- Our Talent Platform
- Email by clicking “Apply Now”
The employee for above position will be employed under AGBA¹ Group Limited.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose by AGBA Group Limited and its affiliates only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)
1. AGBA is a one-of-a-kind wealth and health platform, helping people enjoy wealth and health with the ease they deserve.
AGBA Group (“AGBA” or “The Group”) is a Nasdaq-listed company (NASDAQ: AGBA), the Group’s activities span a business-to-business (B2B) platform, healthcare and wellness services, fintech businesses, as well as financial advisory services.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|Address||AGBA Tower, 68 Johnston Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong|
- Summer Internship Program
- Welcome to Undergraduate students
- Create a fabulous summer together
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AGBA Group is a NASDAQ-listed company (NASDAQ: AGBA), a market-leading wealth and health platform company in the Greater Bay Area, encompassing business-to-business (B2B) platform, healthcare
and wellness, FinTech, as well as licensed financial advisory services.
Together, we will build the region’s fastest growing and most trusted platform to achieve our mission of “Wealth and Health Made Easy”.
With AGBA, we are all greater together. To learn more, please visit
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week