Tsuen Wan Area Jobs Sr. Account Clerk/assistant Accountant/accountant/ Financial Analyst/it Engineer(urgent) Position at P & A Consultant Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Sr. Account Clerk/Assistant Accountant/Accountant/ Financial Analyst/IT Engineer(Urgent). For candidates who reside in Tsuen Wan Area and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at P & A Consultant Limited and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum .
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||P & A Consultant Limited|
|Position||Sr. Account Clerk/assistant Accountant/accountant/ Financial Analyst/it Engineer(urgent)|
|Region||Tsuen Wan Area|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Account Clerk / Sr. Account Clerk/ Assistant Accountant/ Accounting Officer/ Accountant X4, Tsuen Wan/ Kwai Hing/ Aberdeen/ Hung Hom, 5 Days,
Salary : 17-30K ( Top Urgent )
- Handle full set account
- Review and process vendor payment;
- Follow up enquiries and prepare reconciliation with creditors statement;
- Manage good relationships with vendors to maintain customers’ profiles;
- Diploma in Accounting / LCCI Level 3 or above;
- 3-5years of relevant experiences in full set Account
- Proficient in computer knowledge e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word.
- Candidates also will be consider as Account Clerk / Sr. Account Clerk / Asst. Accountant
Financial Analyst, Location : Tsuen Wan/ Kwai Hing/Aberdeen X3( 5 Days )
1. Company & Post background : a global leader in the trims & accessories industry for sporting goods
2. Company & Post background : a global leader in Electrical Appliances industry
3. Company & Post background : a global leader in Construction/ Engineering industry
- Gather business and operational requirements from different stakeholders
- Communicate with internal business units to facilitate data application and various platforms
- Evaluate problems and risks on As-Is processes and provide actionable recommendations, align internal business processes among stakeholders and different systems ERP, CRM, eCommerce, recommend and implement automation solutions for improvement.
- Analyze operations and claim data to identify risk and trends, provide technical analysis of KPI and provide appropriate technical input in Strategic Planning processes
- Identify opportunities or gather requirements from stakeholders of the business needs, design and drive the business analytics approach and reporting
- Transfer business data into valuable business insights and intelligence and provide actionable recommendations.
- Responsible to the regular reporting generation and tracking in a quality and timely manner, as well as to support ad hoc requests on analysis
- University degree holder in Accounting & Finance or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3-year experience in analyzing financial/costing data/ costing reports
- Experience with manufactory industry is preferable.
- have costing exp is preferred .
- Proficiency in Excel(Macros, VBA), SAP, ERP, PowerPoint & SQL with knowledge in Python, Tableau, RPA application
- Good command of written & spoken English & Chinese; able to communicate in Mandarin
Software Engineer , Location : Tsuen Wan ,Salary : 30-45K ( 5 Days ) Urgent
- Degree or higher in Electronic / Computer Engineering / Information
- Design and develop innovative IoT;
- Programming development;
- Database management;
- MES development with integration of industry 4.0;
Hardware Engineer, Location : Tsuen Wan ,Salary : 25-40K ( 5 Days ) Urgent
- Degree or higher in Electronic / Computer Engineering
- Hardware develop and support;
- Network management;
- Data monitoring & security;
- Managing and implementing on premise infrastructure.
- Planning, developing, managing and implementing new projects in cloud infrastructure(AWS, Azure);
- Email system administration
System Integration Consultant / Senior System Integration Engineer,
Kwai Hing, 5 Days
- Partner with global and regional team to implement solution that integrates services, processes, data other technology across multiple domains, provide guidance with system integration project – Enterprise Resource Programme (ERP)
- Responsible for the process of system integration development life cycle including requirements gathering, design, build, test, deploy and maintain as well as provide the technical support
- Ensure relevant enterprise project which require integration services are supported and advised following the integration standard and enterprise architecture directions
- Provide technical demo and training to internal users on our integration
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other applicable fields
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, with at least 3 years of experience managing IT projects with ERP and complex integration.
- Fundamental knowledge of commonly used systems in different domains such as SAP and other mainstream systems. The candidate should be able to comprehend the functionalities and capabilities of these systems and have a basic understanding of their implementation and integration processes.
- Able collaborate with cross-functional teams and effectively communicate with stakeholders across various domains.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and mitigate technical risks and issues.
- Knowledge of system integration technologies
** Personal data will be treated with strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only
|City||Tsuen Wan Area|
|Address||P & A CONSULTANT LIMITED, Unit 3, 8th floor, Asia Trade Centre, 79 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong|
- Tsuen Wan/Aberdeen/Kwai Hing,5Days,salary :16-50K
- Financial/Costing Analyst/IT/ Account exp
- have mfg background is preferred
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
P & AConsultant Ltd is a leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, which focuses on placing high caliber professionals into permanent, contract and temporary positions at all management levels. The Hong Kong office specializes in the accounting,
banking & financial services, Merchandising, IT & T management consultancy, legal, sales and marketing, human resources, supply chain, logistics & procurement, secretarial & support fields. Having a team of professional recruitment consultants, we provide
relevant, professional and reliable recruitment services to both our clients and all job-seekers.
If you are interested in the job, please send your resume to email:[email protected]
If any query, please do not hesitate to contact me through 34800757, many other jobs not listed, pls send your resume to us.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week