Specialist, Visitor Services (visitor Centre) Vacancies at Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hong Kong Tourism Board has open a job vacancy for the domicile of and surrounding areas as specialist, visitor services (visitor centre) with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Hong Kong Tourism Board|
|Position||Specialist, Visitor Services (visitor Centre)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
WHO ARE WE?
At the Hong Kong Tourism Board, we take great pride in helping people across the world fall in love with our home. There are many challenges, but we continue in earnest to revitalize and reshape the Hong Kong tourism brand and build sustainable growth for our city’s economy. To achieve our ambition, we are inviting passionate talents with a global mindset to join us at this incredible juncture, and work with a dynamic and fun team.
Our Visitor Services Department strives to offer the most innovative and quality services among tourism boards worldwide. We play an essential role in enhancing visitors’ satisfaction through our award-winning service centres and contact centres, providing tailored travel suggestions that makes visitors’ trip to Hong Kong the most memorable one.
Are you interested in being Hong Kong’s ambassador to impress visitors? Are you passionate to communicate and share your home city with others? Join our team of visitor services and help curate a journey of lasting memories for our travellers.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE AND LEARN?
- As an ambassador at the forefront, you will engage with visitors across our service centres to handle visitors enquiries to showcase the charm of the city and enrich visitors’ travel experience
- Curating tailored itinerary to visitors from around the world. You may also have a chance to give VIP tours to create a fruitful journey with lasting memory for travellers
- Collaborating with other departments in support of HKTB organized events such as Wine & Dine Festival and New Year Count Down Celebrations, you will provide constructive insights to other departments based on frontline experience and knowledge on customer needs
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- University graduate preferably with at least 2 years of experience that proves your competencies to excel in the service industry such as service centre/ concierge/ retail outlet operations
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- A confident communicator in English, Cantonese and Mandarin; Command of a foreign language such as Japanese, Korean, French or German will be an advantage
- A cheerful and energetic people person, who love to explore and share in your free time
- A proactive team player with an open mind and exceptional customer service mindset and skills
- Driven by a sense of fulfilment, willing to work on weekends & public holidays, also under adverse weather to maintain service operation if required
If you are passionate about our mission and believe you are the one we are looking for, please send us your resume with present and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept in strict confidence and used only for recruitment and employment-related purpose in accordance with our personal data policies. By submitting your job application, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted the HKTB’s Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Job Application at here.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Handle the Visitor Centre’s daily operations
- Answer customers’ enquires
- Recommend travel activities and attractions
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Tourism / Travel Agency
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Medical insurance, Five-day work week