Tin Hau Jobs Specialist, Visitor Services (contact Centre) Position at Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Specialist, Visitor Services (Contact Centre) in our company, Hong Kong Tourism Board. For candidates who reside in Tin Hau and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & part time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Hong Kong Tourism Board|
|Position||Specialist, Visitor Services (contact Centre)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Part Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
WHO ARE WE?
At the Hong Kong Tourism Board, we take great pride in helping people across the world fall in love with our home. There are many challenges, but we continue in earnest to revitalize and reshape the Hong Kong tourism brand and build sustainable growth for our city’s economy. To achieve our ambition, we are inviting passionate talents with a global mindset to join us at this incredible juncture, and work with a dynamic and fun team.
Our Visitor Services Department strives to offer the most innovative and quality services among tourism boards worldwide. We play an essential role in enhancing visitors’ satisfaction through our award-winning service centres and contact centres, providing tailored travel suggestions that makes visitors’ trip to Hong Kong the most memorable one.
Are you interested in being Hong Kong’s ambassador to impress visitors? Are you passionate to communicate and share your home city with others? Join our team of visitor services and help curate a journey of lasting memories for our travellers.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE AND LEARN?
- As our communicator at the forefront, you will engage with visitors across our communication channels such as live chat, social media, hotline and email etc. to answer their enquiries and enrich visitors’ travel experience
- Recommending travel itinerary and hidden gems to enquired visitors, you will promote the charm of the city and create a fruitful journey with lasting memory for travellers
- Providing constructive suggestions and coordinating tracking reports, you will be a key player contributing to enhancing the service provision
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- University graduate preferably with at least 2 years of experience that proves your competencies to excel in the service industry such as service centre/ retail outlet operations; experience in contact centre operation and complaint handling would be a great advantage
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- A confident communicator in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- A proactive team player with an open mind, motivated with passion and curiosity to learn
- A customer-oriented self-starter with exceptional customer service mindset and skillsDriven by a sense of fulfilment, willing to work on weekends & public holidays, also under adverse weather to maintain service operation if required
If you are passionate about our mission and believe you are the one we are looking for, please send us your resume with present and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept in strict confidence and used only for recruitment and employment-related purpose in accordance with our personal data policies. By submitting your job application, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted the HKTB’s Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Job Application at here.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Handle enquiries from hotline, email & live chat
- Recommend travel itinerary and hidden gems
- Prepare reports and training manuals
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Tourism / Travel Agency
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Medical insurance, Five-day work week