Shatin Area Jobs Specialist/ Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition Operations Position at Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute Company Limited (ASTRI)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Shatin Area and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Specialist/ Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition Operations in our business office, Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute Company Limited (ASTRI).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & contract working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute Company Limited (ASTRI)|
|Position||Specialist/ Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition Operations|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Reference #: CEO/HR/TA/3136
- Provide wide-range support to the Talent Acquisition (TA) team on the administration of recruitment activities including but not limit to work visa application, audits, panel interview logistics, career events co-ordinations, managing and filling confidential information, and new joiner pre-onboarding logistics etc.
- Proactively follow-up assignments to effectively fulfil deadlines and commitments of TA projects;
- Maintain confidential records and files to perform regular hiring analytics and report compilations with accuracy and timely distribution;
- Fulfill other ad hoc projects and requests as directed by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity in sizable organizations;
- Track record in employment visa administration is a definite advantage;
- Comprehension of HK Employment Ordinance and other related regulations;
- Desk research capacity and communications on data searching, collection and presentation;
- Absolute integrity in keeping confidential information;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Resourcesful team player with a positive can-do attitude;
- Good communications and interpersonal skills; able to work well in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both spoken and written;
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing;
- General knowledge of human resources, IT, and accounting is a plus while knowledge in data management tool such as VLOOKUP and Pivot table in Excel is an advantage;
- Live with ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on 18-month contract terms with a competitive salary. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition by clicking “APPLY NOW”. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. For details, please refer to Privacy – ASTRI – Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute Company Limited.
- 3+ yrs exp in HR, TA Operations
- Good knowledge of HK Employment Ordinance
- Stable working environment at HK Science Park
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI) was founded by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in 200 with the mission of enhancing Hong Kong’s competitiveness through applied research.
ASTRI’s core R&D competence in various areas is grouped under four Technology Divisions: Communications Technologies, Trust and AI Technologies, Integrated Circuits and Systems, and IoT Sensing and AI Technologies.
It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies
to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week