Kwun Tong Jobs Specialist, Retail Expansion & Development (12-month Contract) – 3rd Party Employment Position at adidas Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, adidas Hong Kong Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Specialist, Retail Expansion & Development (12-month contract) - 3rd party employment for our office.
This position requires a full time & contract working hours system which domiciled in Kwun Tong and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||adidas Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Specialist, Retail Expansion & Development (12-month Contract) - 3rd Party Employment|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- To assist in expanding and developing retail shops in Hong Kong.
- To connect & build key relationships with property developers.
- To assist in evaluating adidas brand image at retails by overseeing space planning & merchandising team and also to manage all vendors.
- To monitor all aspects of the design process from design inception and construction management to handover to the operational team.
- To assist in controlling all projects’ costs within capital expenses.
- To negotiate with vendor for cost control.
- To analyze all tender documents and able to review for comparison.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good creative design / art direction sense
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate with all level.
- Detail-oriented and good business acumen.
- Independent, good team player, able to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese; Good in Mandarin
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University graduate in Interior Design or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 year experience in retail shop expansions
- One-year contract
- Retail expansion & development
- Administrative support for store opening
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our culture is shaped by our core belief ‘Through sport, we have the power to change lives’. We live a global culture, welcoming talents with entrepreneurial minds from around the world. As true creators, we are aiming to be agile and fast
and to always have a fresh new perspective on things.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours