Tung Chung Jobs Specialist, People Experience (hrbp) Position at Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Specialist, People Experience (HRBP) with full time working hours for our company office, Hong Kong Express Airways Limited, for residents of Tung Chung and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Hong Kong Express Airways Limited, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Specialist, People Experience (HRBP).
|Company||Hong Kong Express Airways Limited|
|Position||Specialist, People Experience (hrbp)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
The position is an integral part of the People Experience team providing strategic business partner to the business heads and stakeholders in providing People support in the areas of manpower planning, performance management, employee engagement, communication, career counselling talent management and organisational design etc.
- Act as an HR business partner for the responsible business functions providing professional People advice to managers for alignment of business objectives, organizing and coordinating employee engagement initiatives and staff communication program etc.
- Provide support to the employee journey from onboarding, engagement, communication, performance management, talent development and retention management.
- Support managers on various staff issues such as performance management, career counselling, conflicts resolution, and disciplinary handling in a smooth and efficient manner aligned with the Company’s Policies & Procedures and relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Be the first point of contact for employees for all People related matters such as employment terms and benefits, conditions and policies and procedures, career counselling and relationship and managers and colleagues, etc.
- Support the business in the annual budget and headcount planning exercise, organizational and team structure planning and any special manpower initiatives to meet the evolving business needs.
- Work closely with the Performance & Rewards team to steer the annual performance review exercise, promotion discussion, salary review and reward process.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to support the recruitment needs for experienced hire and young talents through the various young talent programmes.
- Work closely with the Talent Management team to support the learning needs analysis and long-term talent pipeline and retention strategy.
- Work closely with the People & Culture team to enhance the UO Values and culture change to ensure our Vision and Key Strategies are understood effectively across all levels of employees.
- Encourage participation of the annual employee engagement survey to collect engagement feedback and execute the end-to-end action planning and implementation from result communication, data analysis, focus-group discussion, follow-up actions and regular checkpoints, etc.
- Ensure timely update or escalate issue to People Management with well-thought proposed solution.
- Participate in HR related projects and ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a sizable and multicultural fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience working in the airline industry a strong plus.
- Ability to communicate with and influence key business stakeholders on different complex and difficult HR matters, able to identify and advise sound solutions.
- Operating knowledge of the HK employment legislations.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, takes ownership and proactively contribute ideas, views, and recommendations.
- High level of integrity, ability to deal with confidential information.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese with effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills to work in a multinational environment.
- Well-organized, detail-minded, independent, and able to multi-task.
Your Future Work Life
- Fly anywhere we fly for free with your friends and family to explore the world
- Hybrid working with flexibility in workplace and working hours to foster work-life harmony
- Open office to collaborate, connect and share great ideas
- Energetic and multicultural teammates from up to 50 nationalities!
- Company-organized shuttle buses connecting the workplace with major locations in the HK Island, Kowloon
- HRBP, HR Advisors
- Vibrant working culture; Flexible-work
- Staff Travel Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- Industry: Tourism / Travel Agency