Quarry Bay Jobs Specialist – Human Resources Position at Louis Vuitton Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Louis Vuitton Hong Kong Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Specialist - Human Resources for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Quarry Bay and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Louis Vuitton Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Specialist - Human Resources|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Reports to the Human Resources Manager of Hong Kong, with close partnership with Assistant Human Resource Manager for all talent related matters, with a focus on talent acquisition.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as Business Partner to the retail leaders to source and attract talents in the market, identify and integrate various recruitment channels to the brand
- Build talent pipeline across all levels by proactively sourcing and engaging top talent in the market
- Maintain knowledge of current recruitment strategies and market trends to ensure brand attractiveness to talents
- Assist in HK Retail key recruitment and talent initiatives such as Management Trainee program, Internship program, Part time sales, etc.
- Participate in other recruitment and employer branding activities such as career talk, recruitment day, career website maintenance
- Initiate creative interview formats to drive recruitment efficacy and accuracy
- Partner with the AHRM to handle the onboarding/offboarding process for employees; ensure the best employee experience throughout their employment life cycle
- Support the development of talent management strategy and follow through with concrete action plans on performance management, talent development, and succession planning
- Play a key role to develop and drive employee engagement strategy and initiatives
- Assist in employee communications and HR events
- Ownership of new hires and employee changes in HRIS system
- Prepare HR-related letters, reports, presentations, and analysis for management review
- Handle HR administrative duties, including data input and filings
- Handle recruitment operational tasks, including the preparation of recruitment advertisements and employment contracts, etc.
- Perform all ad hoc projects or duties as assigned
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Human Resources in a business partner capacity with proven successful experience in talent acquisition
- University degree holder, preferably in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- Experience and expert knowledge in recruitment gained from sizable MNC organizations is a plus
- Experience in retail or service-orientated industries preferred
- Dynamic, open-minded and outgoing personality
- Strong presentation and influencing skills
- People focused, ability to build strong relationships across all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Cantonese Chinese
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- HRBP with a focus on Talent Acquisition
- Opportunity to develop & drive employee engagement
- Craft Your Career With Louis Vuitton
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CAREER A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY"
For more than 150 years, men and women at Louis Vuitton have shared the same spirit of excellence and passion, reaffirming
their expertise every day, the world over. With us, every career is a journey, filled with excitement and challenge, desire and daring. There is no better way to reveal your potential. Explore, Develop, Innovate, Create.. Every journey is unique. Today,
Louis Vuitton invites you to discover your own.
To learn more, please visit our career websitehttps://jobs.louisvuitton.com/eng-hk/careers/home
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week