Senior Quality Management Officer / Quality Management Officer (pmhq) Vacancies at Sino Estates Management Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior Quality Management Officer / Quality Management Officer (PMHQ). For those of you who live in and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Sino Estates Management Ltd, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Sino Estates Management Ltd
|Senior Quality Management Officer / Quality Management Officer (pmhq)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Exercise document control over the Integrated Management System Documentation
- Assist to conduct on-site inspections and quality training
- Handle enquiries from both internal & external parties related to the quality matters of the company
- Coordinate with external Certification Body on all certification matters of the company
- Degree holder with 6 years relevant experience in property / facility management, quality management or related fields
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; Putonghua is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills, proactive, systematic and independent
- Knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 1002, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 5001
- Knowledge in Microsoft Offices and Chinese Input Methods
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Quality Management Officer
- Exercise document control
- Degree holder with 6 years relevant experience
- Good interpersonal skills, proactive, systematic
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Sino Group we treasure people as our most important asset critical to our future success. Our vision is to make Sino the preferred choice for customers, investors
and employees by practising the core values of staff integrity, customer first, teamwork, continuous improvement, preparedness and sense of urgency. We provide extensive job-related training in languages, information technology, management skills and strategic
thinking through seminars by internationally renowned consultants. We believe that hard work, communication and continuous learning are the cornerstones of growth and we actively encourage all staff to practise these values. If you are professional, dynamic,
energetic and committed to a career in pursuit of quality and excellence, please contact us for the position.
- Industry: Property Development