Ngau Tau Kok Jobs Senior Programme Officer Position at Plan International Hong Kong 國際培幼會
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Plan International Hong Kong 國際培幼會 is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Ngau Tau Kok and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Senior Programme Officer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Plan International Hong Kong 國際培幼會|
|Position||Senior Programme Officer|
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Senior Programme Officer
The position builds a program model to provide evidence to actualise children’s rights, especially their rights to participation in Hong Kong.
Roles and Responsbilities:
- Maintain a healthy acquisition pipeline of local programmes, including grant proposals and commissioned projects
- Provide tailored advice to guide effective implementation, and monitor performance through log frame, budget, and closely liaising with programme teams.
- Evaluate and monitor project outcomes, emerging trends, service gaps and opportunities
- Ensure efficient programme reporting and provide regular and timely project updates
- Develop and maintain effective and efficient stakeholder engagement with work partners, including academics, government officials, professional bodies or local NGOs.
- Assist the Senior Manager to expand and mainstream the Child Participatory Community Development Programme in the local context
- Consolidate programme data to support advocacy work including policy recommendations, public awareness and education
- Assist in the co-ordination of research with external parties and partnering organisations
- Conduct training on child-right and child-safeguarding issues.
- Organise and coordinate influencing events such as conferences, symposiums, workshops, etc.
- Work with Senior Manager and other teams for fund application, including Programme design, resource mobilisation, and grants management
- Comprehend global policy and programming guidelines. Support Senior Manager to improve organisational effectiveness by enhancing relevant corporate governance policy and procedures
- Work with other units in implementing other Plan International activities
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervision
Job Specific Competencies
- University degree in social policy, development, journalism, social science, international politics, or related fields
- At least 5 years experience in the non-profit sector, with work experience in INGO is an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience in handling projects relating to child rights, in the particular right to protection and participation is highly preferred
- Solid experience in project management, stakeholder engagement and networking
- Proficient in conducting workshops and presentations to various stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate with people from different cultural backgrounds an advantage.
- Able to integrate programme learnings and data for policy advocacy purposes
- Occasional travel might be required
- Commitment to Plan’s mission and vision and observe strict data privacy and child protection policies
- Highly motivated to child rights programmes and desire for systemic change
- Excited in programme development, self-initiated and responsible
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Self-directed, quick learner, flexible and able to produce contingency plans whenever necessary
- Mature, resilient and demonstrate a can-do attitude and behaviour
- Proficient in MS Applications
- English requirement – Preferable with Grade C or above in HKCEE (Syl. B) / 7 or above in IELTS
Personal & Application Information
Please provide the availability, current and expected salary information in your application to HR Department.
Prospective candidates are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check and reference check.
Plan International is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
Plan International Hong Kong Limited 國際培幼會
|Region||Ngau Tau Kok|
- 5 years in NGO
- 5-day work week; medical insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Plan International was founded over 80 years ago and is one of the world’s leading child-focused organisations. We strive for a just world that advances children’s
rights and equality for girls. Headquartered in the U.K., we are working in 57 developing countries to improve the quality of life in health, education, environment and livelihood with the funding from 21 fundraising offices. Plan International is independent,
with no religious, political or governmental affiliations.
Plan International has a deep connection with Hong Kong as it operated a field office from 1959 to 1973, helping nearly 12,00 local children and their families. The Hong Kong office is
re-opened in 2009, giving the Hong Kong community a chance to give back by supporting child development programmes and emergency relief work in Asia, Africa and the Americas. Plan International Hong Kong has extended its work to local community in recent years
with a focus on safeguarding children’s best interest so children can grow up equally, are being valued and cared for, and free from discrimination, fear or violence.
Plan International HK is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants who meet the respective requirements of the job vacancy. All appointments are based on the candidates’ past working experience, competencies and qualifications regardless
of their gender, age, race, religion, marital status, sexual orientation or family status.
Further information about Plan International Hong Kong may be obtained by visiting our website https://ww.plan.org.hk/en/home/ or our Facebook page.
- Industry: Charity/Social Services/Non-Profit Organisation
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours