Sheung Wan Jobs Senior Operations Analyst Position at Bolttech Management Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Operations Analyst with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, Bolttech Management Limited, for residents of Sheung Wan and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Bolttech Management Limited, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Operations Analyst.
|Bolttech Management Limited
|Senior Operations Analyst
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
You will be responsible for…
- Monitoring the operations flow for existing programs and processes and urgently solve challenges and issues.
- Supporting inventory management consisting of item master creation, monitoring stock availability, inventory procurement, reconciling and maintaining inventory at 3PL warehouse locations.
- Ensuring orders being processed and on-time delivery by logistics companies and warehouses.
- Monitoring the service level and the performance of the service provider and ensuring all KPIs being met.
- Maintaining standard operating procedure and training documents for external and internal parties.
- Identifying process bottleneck and implementing solutions for process improvements and providing constructive feedback
- Identifying root causes of major complaints and working with internal departments for remedial action for long-term improvement.
- Providing administrative support (e.g. updating inventory, manual record) and preparing regular reports, performing audit on various operations, as well as evaluating processes as per business requirements.
- Engaging in ad-hoc project and projects implementation.
For you to be successful…
We expect you to be able to demonstrate the following key competencies
- Has a clear understanding of team’s objectives and aligns efforts to these.
- Empowered to be quick to act and take steps to address issues.
- Seeks necessary information on which to base decisions and is comfortable recommending an approach.
- Adapts to changes quickly, flexibly and easily.
- Comfortable using different approaches to problem solving.
- Handles unexpected requirements and ambiguity in a receptive and calm manner. Resilient when things don’t go to plan.
- Communicates clearly and actively listens to others.
- Keeps relevant people accurately informed and up-to-date of both positive and potentially negative information.
- Appreciates feedback and provides timely specific feedback in return.
- Demonstrates a customer centric mindset by prioritizing customer needs and addressing concerns with a sense of urgency.
- Understands the role and importance of using customer data to make decisions.
- Aware of the benefits of offering different service solutions to a diversity of customers and helps support adoption.
You will require the following qualifications and skills
- Degree holder in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in Operation or Supply Chain industry.
- Advanced Excel skill is desirable.
- Strong numerical sense, self-motivated and solution oriented.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Global dynamic team
- Flexible Working
- Logistic Operational Excellence
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
bolttech is an international insurance exchange with a mission to build the world’s leading, technology-enabled ecosystem for protection and insurance. With
a full suite of digital and data-driven capabilities, bolttech powers connections between insurers, distributors, and customers to make it easier and more efficient to buy and sell insurance and protection products.
A part of Pacific Century Group, bolttech serves customers in multiple markets across North America, Asia and Europe.DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At bolttech, we are diverse and inclusive. We value each person's unique skills, background, and identity. We never discriminate on cultural background, religion,
sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital or family status or any legally protected status. Everyone belongs. And because everyone’s different, we’re also flexible in the ways
we work, so each person can bring their best efforts every day.
- Industry: Insurance/Pension Funding
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours