Wan Chai Jobs Senior Marketing Executive (t-box) Position at Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Hong Kong Trade Development Council is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Marketing Executive (T-box) for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Wan Chai and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Hong Kong Trade Development Council|
|Position||Senior Marketing Executive (t-box)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Ref. No.: 3/03/SME/CCM/HKTDC
- To assist in overall planning and organising activities for SMEs
- To assist in implementing the marketing and promotion plans for the Centre • To outreach, liaise and maintain good relations with relevant industry and trade associations
- To assist SME Support Manager to implement the HKTDC’s SME support programme “T-box” to help SMEs upgrade and transform businesses To assist in the daily operation of the Centre and perform any other duties as assigned
- University graduate with a minimum of 3 years’ solid experience in customer relations or project management
- Proactive, self-initiated and attentive to details
- Knowledge in working with industry and trade associations will be a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word-Processing
- Customer-oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with people from all levels
- Proactive, self-initiated, multi-tasking and good teamwork
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website at http://ww.hktdc.com/careers.html. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalized.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Support HKTDC’s SME support programme “T-box”
- Planning & organising activities for SMEs
- Working w/ relevant industry & trade associations
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a high caliber professional
to join the Corporate Communications & Marketing Department.
- Industry: General Business Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week