Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Senior Manager, Visitor Services, Hong Kong Palace Museum (ref.: R4009) Position at West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Tsim Sha Tsui and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, West Kowloon Cultural District Authority is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Senior Manager, Visitor Services, Hong Kong Palace Museum (Ref.: R4009) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
|Senior Manager, Visitor Services, Hong Kong Palace Museum (ref.: R4009)
|Tsim Sha Tsui
|Type of Work
With the construction work in full swing for completion in 2022, the HKPM is seeking a Senior Manager, Visitor Services to develop the visitor services strategy and operations requirements of the museum including both front-of-house and back-of-house facilities.
You will be responsible for:
- assisting Head, Visitor Services and Venue Operations to develop and implement the visitor services strategy and plans, ensuring the experience is at a world class level;
- leading the visitor services team to manage key visitor-facing functions at the Museum with service excellence;
- leading the development, implementation and continuous improvement of all policies and procedures related to front-of-house activities including public safety, courtesy and efficiency, in close collaboration with other teams to ensure a seamless and consistent visitor experience within the museum;
- recruiting, training and motivating the team to get ready all the times for our visitors;
- leading team to collaborate with the other departments within the district to ensure the venue is in good condition, safe for visitors and staff. Consolidating the operational requirements and working with relevant departments to fulfil the requirements including events and special programmes;
- developing incident response and communication protocols to ensure relevant parties are involved and informed to resolve the incident in a timely and proper manner;
- supporting annual and long-term planning and budgeting process and monitoring the operating budget to ensure it is well-spent;
- establishing and implementing required systems to support museum operations; and
- performing other duties as assigned by supervisor when deemed necessary.
- possess a recognised university degree in business management, marketing, hospitality or equivalent;
- have at least 10 years of relevant experience in hospitality sector, of which 8 years should be at a managerial level;
- possess relevant experience in managing sizable venues with responsibilities including but not limited to developing visitor services strategy, venue operation protocols and requirements, budget management, and team management with a mix of both frontline and professional staff;
- be flexible, adaptive to change, creative and presentable;
- possess positive and can-do attitude, be able to multi-task and work under high pressure environment;
- be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences and broad types of messages; and
- possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
For interested parties, please submit your application with detailed CV on or before 17 May 2023. Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible. The review of applications will continue until post is filled.
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Your data may be accessed by our appointed recruitment consultants who have agreed to keep confidence of all personal data in not less than the standards applicable to us. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from the submission date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information, please visit http://ww.westkowloon.hk or contact:
Ms. Sabrina Lam at +852 22003708
|Tsim Sha Tsui
- develop and implement the visitor services plan
- leading the visitor services team
- collaborate with the other departments
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Hong Kong Palace Museum (HKPM) is a dedicated museum that showcases the exquisite artefacts from Palace Museum’s collections and collaborates with other museums in research, exhibitions, education and public programmes.
The museum comprises 7 800 square metres of gallery space for standing and special exhibitions on Palace Museum’s collections of paintings, calligraphy, antiquities and historical objects, as well as thematic displays on world cultures and civilisations.
- Industry: Others