Quarry Bay Jobs Senior Manager, Procurement Position at Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Quarry Bay and surrounding areas with minimum criteria and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of senior manager, procurement and be able to work in permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited|
|Position||Senior Manager, Procurement|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager, Procurement who is good at negotiation, analytical skills and contract management. They should also be self-motivated, effective multi-tasker and a good team player.
As a Senior Manager, Procurement, we will rely on you to:
- Establish group wide contracts for operating supplies and equipment.
- Conduct market research, sourcing and selection of potential suppliers.
- Manage purchase requisition, prepare tender documents, tender analysis and price negotiation.
- Be responsible for contracts compilation, cost analysis, report preparation and supplier performance evaluation.
- Manage and drive establishment of group contracts.
- Monitor and track implementation of group contracts at hotels.
- Be responsible for co-ordination of meetings with suppliers and internal stakeholders as required.
- Be responsible for data collection and data analysis.
- Train and mentor junior staff.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in Procurement and related industries.
- Degree in Supply Chain / Procurement / Hotel / Businessrelated studies is preferred.
- Knowledge in hotel operating supplies and equipment.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially PowerPoint and Excel (e.g. Pivot Table) to handle huge database and data analysis.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Knowledge of IT software and hardware
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Good team player
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Procurement Manager
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Establish group wide contracts
- Conduct market research and sourcing
- Drive and oversee tendering processes
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Headquartered in Hong Kong SAR, the Shangri-La Group has grown from a single hotel business to a diverse and integrated global portfolio comprising quality real estate and investment properties, wellness and lifestyle facilities. Today, the Group owns, operates
and manages 100+ hotels under our family of four brands: Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Kerry Hotels, JEN by Shangri-La, and Traders.
We are part ofthe Kuok Group, one of Asia's most dynamic multinational conglomerates and a leader in properties, logistics, agribusiness, maritime and hospitality.
From our strong base in Asia, we have expanded into key gateway cities and markets around the world. Our properties sit on some of the world’s most prestigious addresses and exotic destinations. Through the environments we have created, we enable people to
come together to live, work, play, eat, and rest well.
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering