Tin Hau Jobs Senior Manager, Finance Position at Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Hong Kong Tourism Board, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as senior manager, finance and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Tin Hau and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Hong Kong Tourism Board|
|Position||Senior Manager, Finance|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
WHO ARE WE?
At the Hong Kong Tourism Board, we take great pride in helping people across the world fall in love with our home. There are many challenges, but we continue in earnest to revitalize and reshape the Hong Kong tourism brand and build sustainable growth for our city’s economy. To achieve our ambition, we are inviting passionate talents with a global mindset to join us at this incredible juncture, and work with a dynamic and fun team.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE AND LEARN?
Finance and Accounting
- Assist in setting financial policies, provide financial procedural framework that are appropriate to the HKTB as a subvented organisation, with reference to best practices and continual enhancement of financial systems.
- Ensure the accuracy of accounting information, validity of payment, compliance with Financial Policies and Procedures across the financial systems and processes.
- Ensure all statutory accounts, financial statements and management reports are compiled in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Assist Directorate office in controlling the budget by monitoring the overall expenditure position of the HKTB against approved budgets and raise any gap noted above tolerance level to management in accordance with the standard set by management at requested intervals.
- Ensure proper control of income & expenditure through conducting policies and procedures compliance check and identify irregularities and exceptions, if any, on a regular basis for management’s attention.
- Assist in providing recommendation to maximise the yield of HKTB’s term deposits (from general reserve & operating funds) in accordance with laid down guidelines.
- Supervise the smooth operation and continual improvement of accounting systems.
Business process management/ Internal control
- Support Financial Controller to improve and standardize financial policies, procedures and accounting practice.
- Partner with business units to provide sound advice on internal control and compliance and offer solutions to enhance efficiency of financial processes.
- Facilitate communication with responsible business units to share best practices and reinforce effective internal control.
- Ensure staff under supervision to be well-placed and well-trained by providing guidance / management so as to realise full potential of staff for maximum efficiency.
- Support Financial Controller to develop and retain talents according to business needs and organization requirements.
- Provide guidance and supervision to sub-ordinates for their professional and career development within the HKTB.
- Develop and diversify the skill sets of sub-ordinates to become an all-rounded accounting profession.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- University degree holder in Finance or Accounting
- Professional qualification of HKICPA or other international professional accounting bodies
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience of which at least 5 years are in management position
- Experience in working in sub-vented bodies would be an advantage
- Exposure in multinational/regional head office finance operations
- A team leader with excellent coordination and interpersonal skills, self-initiated
- Strong business sense, analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Attention to details, strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Hands on knowledge in Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of financial systems
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
If you are passionate about our mission and believe you are the one we are looking for, please send us your resume with present and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept in strict confidence and used only for recruitment and employment-related purpose in accordance with our personal data policies. By submitting your job application, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted the HKTB’s Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Job Application at here.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Assist in setting policy & procedures
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with policies
- Partner with business units to provide advice
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Tourism / Travel Agency
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Medical insurance, Five-day work week