Senior Manager – Data Governance (perm, It) Vacancies at Hays
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Hays is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of senior manager - data governance (perm, it) and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Senior Manager - Data Governance (perm, It)|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Data governance, data quality management, data dictionary, data lineage, data policy
Your new role
- Develop and govern roadmap of enterprise-wide data governance, data quality and data management, including necessary IT solutions and/or external services;
- Working with the business stakeholders to solve data quality/availability issues and work with the data engineers and analyst;
- Identify and uplift data owners to ensure roles and responsibilities are clearly defined throughout the data lifecycle;
- Develop of data dictionary, data lineage and business glossary on critical data elements;
- Create and maintain Data Governance policies, processes, procedures for guiding various data management processes, including adoption of data security and privacy, data quality control and data dissemination activities;
- Align data management practices with regulatory requirements;
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Information System, Computer Science or related disciplines;
- With 8 years of relevant experience in Data related field. Experience in Data Governance, establishing and enforcing data operating models and standardise operating procedures, preferably with financial data management background will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices;
- Knowledgeable in tools used to identify and manage structured and unstructured data;
- Passionate about data quality and data governance;
- Curious, meticulous, self-motivated and strong continuous improvement mind-set;
- Working knowledge in managing projects, vendors and suppliers;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role, please contact Wendy Fung at +852 2230 7465 or [email protected]
- Create Data Governance, Data Policy & Data Mgt
- Stakeholder, Vendor and Team Management
- Develop data dictionary, data lineage
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Hays, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.Operating across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments, Hays placed 67,00 candidates into permanent jobs and around 220,00 into temporary assignments in the 2016 financial year. Our breadth and depth of expertise has enabled us to power the world of work for many decades.In Hong Kong, our recruiting experts are available to you in the following specialisms:Accountancy & FinanceBanking & Financial ServicesEngineeringFinance TechnologyHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInsurance Legal Life Sciences ProcurementSales & MarketingSupply ChainTo connect with a recruiting expert at Hays, visit us at ww.hays.com.hk or follow Hays on LinkedIn - The #1 Recruiter on LinkedIn globally.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy