Central & Western Area Jobs Senior It Officer/it Manager, Securities Firm Position at KOS International Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Senior IT Officer/IT Manager, Securities Firm. For those of you who live in Central & Western Area and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, KOS International Limited, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$30,000 - HK$45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||KOS International Limited|
|Position||Senior It Officer/it Manager, Securities Firm|
|Region||Central & Western Area|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 45.000|
About our client
Our client is a securities firm with a solid company foundation and reputation in the market, and they are now looking for a Senior IT Officer/IT Manager with good experience in IT operations in the financial sector.
About the role
- Maintaining and supporting business operations in the IT sector, such as trading systems, Broker Supplied Systems, internal network issues, infrastructure health checking, etc.
- Providing L1/2 support to office users on the network and helpdesk issues while necessary, and escalating issues to relevant parties
- Managing and working with vendors on L2 infrastructure tasks, such as configuration, health checking, troubleshooting, backup, patching, etc.
- Engaging in system-related projects and cooperating with internal stakeholders and vendors to deliver successful implementation
- Being responsible for IT administration tasks, including IT inventory control, incident management planning
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or relevant field is a must
- 3-5 or above years experience of relative working experience; With IT support/management experience in securities company is definitely a plus
- Familiar with market data/trading systems is an advantage
- Experience in system administration on O365/AD/Windows Server
- Familiar with networking technologies, such as Cisco products, LAN/WAN, Firewall, VPN, etc.
- Familiar with financial-related security frameworks and compliance (e.g., HKEX/SFC)
- Holder of CCNA/CCNP/MCSE is a plus
- A good team player with a proactive attitude to working with internal stakeholders and IT team members
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with better experience would be considered to be IT Manager
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|City||Central & Western Area|
|Address||KOS International Limited, Ocean Centre, Suite 610 6/F, 5 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong|
- 3-5 years of exp; Exp in Securities firm
- Trading system project, Local L1-L3 IT Operations
- Work-life Balance, No 7x24 duties, Perm role
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy