Kwun Tong Jobs Senior Influencer Marketing Executive (pr / Social Media) Position at Anymind Hong Kong Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Kwun Tong and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Influencer Marketing Executive (PR / Social Media) in our business office, Anymind Hong Kong Limited.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Anymind Hong Kong Limited|
|Position||Senior Influencer Marketing Executive (pr / Social Media)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for developing strategic influencer marketing strategies included but not limited to Digital, PR, influencer and social media to enhance brand awareness
- Media/Influencer strategy Planning & Implementation.
- Work closely with various internal parties to assist in pitching
- Responsible for identifying and recruiting new and suitable KOLs and influencers from both Hong Kong and China markets for clients and build company’s database of influencers
- Responsible for all KOL and influencer campaign management and execution
- Responsible for all content development, from content brainstorming, creation and delivery.
- Ongoing market research to identify opportunities to grow the influencer network and program.
- Develop long-term business relationship with KOLs and influencers and achieve business performance
- Monitor traffic and marketing KPI as well as maximize ROI from KOL marketing, in close collaboration with Sales team
- Conduct regular ad hoc market search and analysis to keep up with latest market trend and competitor activities in influencer marketing
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
Who You Are
- Degree holder or above in Marketing/ Business/ eCommerce or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years or above working experience in marketing or online digital marketing, preferably in social media, influencer marketing and affiliate channels
- Knowledge about China & Overseas social media platform will be a plus.
- Strong analytical skills to drive marketing results, transforming data to actionable insight and recommendations
- Well-organized, detailed minded and able to manage multiple tasks
- Able to work independently and under pressure, as well as cooperate well with team and stakeholders to achieve company goals
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, responsible, good communication, detail oriented and highly organized, able to multi-task and respond to ad hoc tasks quickly.
- Proactive, creative with a can-do attitude
- Frequent user of social media channels especially Youtube and Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Xiaohungshu etc
Why You’ll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- IPO business listed in 2023!
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- 12 days Annual Leave + 4 days Special Leave
- MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,00USD)
- Annual all-hands meeting (company gathering)
- Work in professional and dynamic environment
- Conduct performance review per half year that provides a more structural development for and employee’s career path.
- Young and dynamic global team
- High exposure in KOL industry
- 12 days annual leave & 4 days special leave
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AnyMind Group is a technology company developing solutions across various industries. Along with the company’s proprietary AI-driven matching engine, AnyMind provides businesses and professionals with a suite of solutions to achieve greater efficiency and
Having launched in April 2016,AnyMind looks to enhance the prowess of marketers, advertisers and publishers through a single platform. Headquartered in Singapore,AnyMind is a strong believer in localized support and has a strong Southeast Asian presence.
The company plans to further expand into every market in Asia, localizing solutions to suit each market’s needs.
To find out more about AnyMind visit us at: http://anymindgroup.com
- Industry: Advertising/Public Relations/Marketing Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week