Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Senior Human Resources Officer (*with New Joiner Bonus*) Job-ref-202324-18 Position at AEON CREDIT SERVICE (ASIA) CO., LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Tsim Sha Tsui and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||AEON CREDIT SERVICE (ASIA) CO., LTD.|
|Position||Senior Human Resources Officer (*with New Joiner Bonus*) Job-ref-202324-18|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co., Ltd was established in 1990 and listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 1995 (stock code: 900).
- One of the major players in the credit card market in Hong Kong.
- We are a member of AEON Group which is a Fortune Global 500 company.
- Attractive New Joiner Bonus
- 5-day work week
- Vaccination leave
- Comprehensive medical & dental insurance coverage
- Competitive annual leave package
- Competitive pay and Discretionary bonus
- Staff purchase discount in AEON group
- Friendly working environment with dynamic and talented team members
- Smart and casual attire (Monday to Friday)
- Learning and development opportunities
- Convenient office located near Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station
- Responsible for managing full employee life cycle including but not limited to on-boarding, probation management, employee movement and off-boarding etc.
- Assist in handling C&B function such as part-time staff payroll, benefits administration and final payment calculation etc.
- Expatriate management including accommodation and education arrangement etc.
- Monitor and handle the work visa application for all related employees
- Act as HR Business Partner to provide professional HR advisory service to line managers
- Assist in talent acquisition and training activities when required
- Maintain and update employee records, personal filing and database administration
- Assist in preparing HR monthly statistics, reports and surveys
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ HR experience gained from sizable company
- Sound knowledge in Labour Ordinance and relevant statutory regulation
- Good command in both verbal and written English
- Well-organised, detail oriented with high level of integrity and a good team player
- Proficient in MS Office applications, e.g. Excel, Word, PPT, etc.
- Experience in using HRIS (IPL) will be an advantage
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Officer
- Immediate available will be an advantage
We offer 5-day work week, competitive remuneration and rewarding career opportunities for ambitious individuals who are looking for challenges.
Interested parties please send your application with current and expected salary as well as availability to us.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
- Expatriate management and work visa handling
- 4 years’ HR experience gained from sizable company
- Listed Company with stable business
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co., Ltd.,
AEON信貸財務(亞洲)有限公司 is a public company listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, is a major player in the credit card market in Hong Kong. We have over 25 years' experience in the financial services industry. We are a member
of AEON Group which is a Fortune Global 500 company. To cope with our business expansion, we are inviting applications for the position.
- Industry: Financial Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week