Kwun Tong Jobs Senior Human Resources Officer Position at Kintetsu World Express (HK) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Kintetsu World Express (HK) Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior human resources officer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kwun Tong and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from HK$14,000 to a maximum of HK$43,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Kintetsu World Express (HK) Limited|
|Position||(senior) / Human Resources Officer|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Take part in HR system upgrade and improvement projects
- Compile periodical performance analysis and analytic report to management
- Support to handle daily correspondences, taking minutes and draft company announcement
- Participate in regular review and update job descriptions and requirements for all positions
- Responsible for refine the HR process for ISO compliance and auditing
- Arrange the recruitment events for job fair and career talk to graduate
- Assist in editing the corporate newsletter to enhance communication with staff
- Perform other job duties assigned by team head
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experiences
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Sound knowledge in HK Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and other related legislation
- Proactive and energetic, detail-minded with strong numerical sense and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent command of English and Chinese in both written and spoken forms
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and strong in handling HRIS
Work Location: Kwun Tong
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send a full resume with expected salary to us by clicking ” Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Kwun Tong
- Double Pay
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Being one of the leading companies in the global logistics industry, Kintetsu World Express, Inc. is a Japanese company that provides ''Optimum
Distribution Solutions'' to its clients through comprehensive one-stop services incorporating international air freight forwarding, international sea freight forwarding and a full range of logistics services on a global scale with its worldwide network comprising
848 offices in 46 countries.
Kintetsu World Express (HK) Limited, as part of Kintetsu World Express, Inc., was established in 1969 with 3 offices in Hong Kong.
You are welcome to visit our websites for further information.
KWE Hong Kongww.kwehkg.com.hk
We are now inviting talented individuals of high calibre to join us and grow together with the Company.
- Industry: Freight Forwarding/Delivery/Shipping
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week