Sheung Wan Jobs (senior) / Human Resources Officer Position at Elite Education
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of (Senior) / Human Resources Officer. For candidates who reside in Sheung Wan and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Elite Education and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||(senior) / Human Resources Officer|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process, from advertising, active-sourcing, to screening candidates.
- Develop and maintain effective hiring channels and methodologies for a consistent flow of good talents.
- Responsible in managing payroll process, attendance, leave records, etc
- Organize and implement employee relations events
- Support in reviewing and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Participate in other ad-hoc projects as required
- Natively-English speaking.
- At least with a bachelor degree. Disciplines related to English, business communication or related subjects are preferred.
- Proactive, responsible, self-driven personality that is able to work independently.
- Able to work under pressure and meet fast approaching deadlines, as well as ad-hoc projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a welcoming attitude and manner.
- Minimum 2 years of human resources working experience of which talent acquisition is definitely a plus
- Immediate available is highly preferable
|Address||2/F, CANA Elite Education Centre, 135 Bonham Strand Trade Centre, 135 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong|
- 5 days work, fixed schedule
- Prime location & 1 minute away from MTR
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Elite Education is an educational consultancy firm that specializes in assisting students with aspirations to study abroad. Our students aspire to study at the
finest institutions overseas (United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Switzerland). At Elite Education, we pride ourselves with integrity, professionalism, and principle. Our firm’s greatest asset is its people; our team of education
consultants have educational backgrounds of the finest pedigree. Our education consultants provide bespoke service that caters to each one of our students to realize their educational goals, prepare them for making well-informed decisions, and guide them through
the entire school application process for an institution that best fits their individual needs. The Elite group goes farther beyond than just educational consultancy; Elite Education’s sister company, Elite Intern, assists students source internships and volunteering
experiences all over the globe. Elite Education and Elite Intern’s diversified operations allow students a one-stop alternative to satisfy his/her needs.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week