Wan Chai Jobs Senior Hr Officer Position at VCC Land Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Senior HR Officer. For candidates who reside in Wan Chai and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at VCC Land Limited and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Non-Degree Tertiary.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||VCC Land Limited|
|Position||Senior Hr Officer|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Maintain and update HR & Admin related documents and reports
- Manage payroll services, staff attendance record and annual leave monitoring
- Participate in formulating HR related policies and ensure compliance to the HK Labour Ordinance and company’s value
- Provide support on staff onboarding and offboarding, staff turnover and process payments and invoices
- Handle compensation and benefits administration including leave management and taxation etc.
- Update and manage HR system
- Perform related ad hoc task as requested by Line Manager
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and good computer literate
- Strong attention to detail with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Immediately available candidates are preferred
5-day work week, and we offer attractive remuneration package including medical insurance coverage included dental, discretionary bonus, meal allowance, timekeeping bonus & excellent career development opportunities and others benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your resume in MS Word/PDF format with current salary, expected salary and available date by clicking “Apply Now”.
Please visit our website at ww.theV.hk for more information.
All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for employment related purposes.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|Address||32/F, VCC Land Ltd, Harbour Centre, 25 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong|
- 5-day work week, Discretionary Bonus,
- Meal Allowance, Time Keeping Bonus, Public Holiday
- Medical with dental, Birthday & Marriage Leave
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The V group is an owner developer and operator of service apartments located in prime areas of Causeway Bay, Wanchai, Happy valley and West Kowloon.
We now own and operate over 400 apartments and residences under the V brands. In the past decade, we have developed luxury residential development in
the Mid-Levels and will launch our super deluxe development of single individual houses at 20 Peak Road. Successful applicant will be lead and participate in this launch.
As a group with both operations and development background, we are continuing with our growth of our service apartment portfolio and other real estate
sector such as offices and retail.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus