Lai Chi Kok Jobs Senior Hr Officer / Hr Officer (c&b) Position at Uni-China (Business) Management Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior HR Officer / HR Officer (C&B). For those of you who live in Lai Chi Kok and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Uni-China (Business) Management Limited, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Uni-China (Business) Management Limited|
|Position||Senior Hr Officer / Hr Officer (c&b)|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Manage and execute HR functions including but not limited to compensation & benefits, performance management, MPF enrollment, medical & EC handling
- Being a support role in system implementation
- Assist in formulating and implementing HR policies and procedures to ensure that they are aligned with local legislation requirements and business goals
- Prepare HR reports for management review
- Perform ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in human resources.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work independently
- Well-versed with Employment Ordinance
- Flexible, Proactive and highly self-motivated with positive attitude
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- 5-day work week
- Competitive Salary Package
- 13 months’ Guaranteed Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Group Medical Scheme
- Birthday Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Free Lunch
- Energetic & Dynamic Culture
*All information collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
Interested parties, please send your detailed resume, availability and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
- Compensation and benefit
- System implementation
- Work independent
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Uni-China (Business) Management Ltd.(“the Group”) and its subsidiaries have rooted in Hong Kong for approximately 30 years, being responsible for the operation
and management of diverse businesses and adept at creating and maximizing values to the business itself and the society via revitalization project.
The Group is a conglomerate with approximately 20 brands, covering diversified business areas, ranging from fresh food, revitalization of fresh markets, supermarket, food and beverage, project management,
innovative technology and CRM solutions, integrated marketing to intelligent storage service with automated robotics technology.
Currently, the Group has approximately 1,00 stores locating in Hong Kong with over 3,00 employees. With a tailor-made management system, the Group has maintained a leading position in the industry.
- Industry: Management Consultancy/Service
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week