Causeway Bay Jobs Senior Finance Manager, Revenue Growth Management Position at Jebsen Beverage Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Jebsen Beverage Company Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Causeway Bay and surrounding areas as senior finance manager, revenue growth management with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Jebsen Beverage Company Limited|
|Position||Senior Finance Manager, Revenue Growth Management|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Purpose of the Job:
Lead and develop the Revenue Growth Management team to drive commercial performance.
- Lead and develop the RGM team to professional standards
- Build strong connections among management and commercial teams to become a trusted partner
- Build proper practices and drive the development/implementation of financial management tools to manage trade funds, perform value chain analysis and address complex pricing issues.
- Develop and manage reporting on commercial performance to identify and present improvement opportunities
- Lead ad hoc financial analysis on new business initiatives
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ experience including at least 8 years’ in commercial and/or operational finance with MNC experience is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in RTM (Route-to-market) and dealing with complex pricing/rebates/supports relationships by trade channels
- Experience in investment appraisal and profitability analysis
- Excellent leadership and analytical skills with strong business sense
- Strong communication skills and connect proactively across various levels in the Business Units
Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to our mailbox by clicking apply now below or by fax to (852) 2923 7125.
You are also welcome to visit our career website at http://careers.jebsen.com for further details about career opportunities with Jebsen. For more information about Jebsen Group, please visit ww.jebsen.com or follow us on:
Sina Weibo http://weibo.com/jebsengroup
WeChat ID: jebsen1895
LinkedIn Jebsen Group
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.
- Develop strong and trusted partnerships
- Lead the team to drive commercial performance
- 10 years’ experience in Finance field
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Group is a leading brand builder and a focused marketing, investment and distribution organisation. With over 125 years of continuous presence in Greater China, the Group has four Core Business Lines – Motors, Beverage, Consumer and Jebsen Capital – and two
further established business lines around Industrial and Logistics. We are committed to creating a workplace that provides continuous development and career exposure to our employees.
- Industry: Food and Beverage
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week