Kowloon Bay Jobs Senior Finance Manager / Finance Manager Position at Kabushikigaisha Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Kabushikigaisha Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kowloon Bay and surrounding areas as senior finance manager / finance manager with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Senior Finance Manager / Finance Manager
|Type of Work
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements and analysis of financial data for management reporting purpose;
- Prepare managerial reports, budgeting, cash flow forecast and analysis on financial and business performance;
- Oversee the annual and interim review including drafting result announcements and preparing interim/annual/ESG reports;
- Develop, implement and review financial policies and processes to ensure compliance with accounting standards and Listing Rules;
- Monitor cash flow and ensure timely payment schedule;
- Arrange and ensure the timely completion of annual financial audit and tax returns;
- Liaise with financial institutions on treasury and cash flow management matters;
- Lead and provide guidance to the team;
- Liaise with auditors and other professionals regarding audit and tax and compliance matters;
- Develop financial strategy in alignment of business direction and help the business departments to drive the result and meet the overall targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related disciplines with professional qualification ;
- With minimum with 10 years’ relevant working experience in audit firm or Hong Kong listed companies (preferably with 4 years’ audit experience, gain with a Big 4 or sizeable CPA firm);
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA / ACCA;
- Good knowledge of accounting standards, taxation policies, listing rules and other related regulations;
- Solid experience in the areas of consolidation and financial reporting for HK listed companies;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- A good team player worked with the management team, independent and self-driven
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese;
- Experience in F&B industry and knowledge of restaurant operations is preferred, but not required.
- Less experience will be considered as Finance Manager
- Financial statements & analysis of financial data
- Oversee the annual and interim review
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA / ACCA
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Kabushikigaisha Limited, a member of LH GROUP LIMITED whichis a publicly listed restaurant group in Hong Kong (HKEX: 1978). Since the year of 2010, number of outlets
under our management is rapidly growing with new, fresh, unique & professional brands, includingGyu-Kaku (牛角日本燒肉專門店), Gyu-Kaku Buffet (牛角Buffet), Gyu-Kaku Jinan-Bou (牛角次男坊) and On-Yasai (溫野菜), Mou Mou Club (牛涮鍋), Mou Mou Motto (牛涮鍋もっと), Peace Cuisine (和平飯店),
Wing Wah ALLDAY (永華日常）and HAP Taiwanese Hotpot (好呷台灣火鍋).
- Industry: Hospitality/Catering
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours