Others – China Jobs Senior Finance Manager (5-day Work In Guangzhou) Position at Baleno Kingdom Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Senior Finance Manager (5-Day Work in Guangzhou) in our company, Baleno Kingdom Ltd. For candidates who reside in Others - China and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Baleno Kingdom Ltd|
|Position||Senior Finance Manager (5-day Work In Guangzhou)|
|Region||Others - China|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Report to the Financial Controller, manage financial and management reporting, budget control, financial analysis, tax compliance and daily accounting operations of the Finance team
- Review and manage financial policies, internal controls and procedures
- Plan and coordinate annual budgeting, provide timely control/monitor to ensure in the right track
- Track and analyze the company’s financial and operational performance for management review and business decisions use
- Liaise with auditors to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Handle ad hoc projects assigned by senior management
- Degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified Accountant, a member of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant experience, familiar with PRC accounting and taxation regulations is a must
- Experience in retail and FMCG is preferred
- Strong leadership, problem solving and communication skills, cooperate with teams and stakeholders to achieve company goals
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- 5-day work in Guangzhou Office, occasionally travel to PRC regional offices is required
Interested parties, please send us detailed resume and with stating current and expected salary by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below.
All data collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Region||Others - China|
- China accounting standard and tax regulations
- 5-day work in Guangzhou
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Baleno’s story can be traced back to 1981, when the trademark “BALENO” was registered in Hong Kong. In 1996, Texwinca, the Hong Kong listed company [HKEx: 00321],
acquired the trademark "BALENO" and established Baleno HoldingsLimited (Incorporated in the British Virgin Islands with limited liability)as the holding company. With successful rebranding tactics and marketing strategies, Baleno expanded its network rapidly
Baleno understands that no single brand can serve all customers. So Baleno wisely makes use of multi-brand strategies and its rich apparel-retail experience
to penetrate different markets. By building up a chain of direct operation shops and encouraging partnership with authorised dealers, Baleno is a leading specialty retailer in Asia.
- Industry: Mixed Industry Group
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week