Wan Chai Jobs Senior Executive Assistant Position at Black Silver Corporation Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Executive Assistant with full time working hours for our company office, Black Silver Corporation Limited, for residents of Wan Chai and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Black Silver Corporation Limited, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Executive Assistant.
|Company||Black Silver Corporation Limited|
|Position||Senior Executive Assistant|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Senior Executive Assistant
Black Silver Corporation Limited
Job details: Salary 30K-40K
Job type: Full-time Contract
Schedule: Mon-Fri 9-6
- Provide a full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support, including drafting agenda, papers, minutes of meetings, talk notes, reports, PowerPoints and making necessary logistics arrangements to Director
- Evaluate the priorities and manage telephone calls, emails, and work trays
- Organize and maintain an efficient filing system for business agreements, contracts and vendors document(s), and handle business correspondence, reports, confidential documents as required,
- Manage director’s calendar, such as scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings, conferences, travel arrangement, may need to travel with director for business trip, social events or functions etc.
- Responding to and directing inbound enquiries from potential customers and suppliers
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned by Director
- Degree holder in English Language/ Translation degree preferred.
- With 5 years or above work experience
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing.
- Excellent command of written in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Detail-minded, well-organized, proactive and willing to learn, high integrity & confidentiality
- Flexibility to work overtime and able to travel frequently
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent time and schedule management skills
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Bachelor's Degree, 5 years experience or above
- 5 days working
- Excellent in Chinese and English writing
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Black Silver Corporation Limited (known as Black Silver) is a global network of independent local and regional firms of recognized qualified valuer and professional advisors. Black Silver and its team have over 20 years of professional experience and are
formed to provide a creative and reliable solution that gives our clients a competitive edge in their business.
We offer a wide range of services to local, Mainland China and international clients. We help our clients to capitalize on new opportunities and assess and manage risk to deliver responsible growth.
Please visit our website for more details:
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Five-day work week