Quarry Bay Jobs Senior Digital Solution Engineer Position at Schneider Electric (Hong Kong) Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Schneider Electric (Hong Kong) Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as senior digital solution engineer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Quarry Bay and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Schneider Electric (Hong Kong) Ltd|
|Position||Senior Digital Solution Engineer|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Implement digital sales for IoT-enabled and cloud-based analytics for energy management, critical asset monitoring, and workspace efficiency, with an ambition of double-digit growth yearly
- Capture opportunities to prescribe our solutions with customers and other key influencers in an early stage to increase hit rate
- Handle a portfolio of over 10 key accounts in various major segments covering real estate, hotels, and transportation to develop digital business opportunities and provide customer excellence
- Build up an ample pipeline of opportunities by early stage engagement with customers through solution workshops, business courtesy, and other effective means
- Engage different stakeholders including management and operation teams, to facilitate their buy-in of the company’s digital solutions
- Support strategy planning, market analysis, financial forecasting, and other commercial matters for business development in Hong Kong
- Collect market intelligence from different sources and support the formulation of tactics to manage competition in a timely approach to neutralize the potential impacts
- Work with alliances, business partners, and the company’s acquired entities to develop business in Hong Kong by making appropriate right business referrals or partnering to bid for projects
- Prepare due diligence update on customers for C-level engagements with in-depth insights into customer business and meaningful outcomes to achieve
- Manage digital project execution with support from engineers and solution architects to ensure timely completion of projects to achieve or even exceed customer satisfaction
- Prepare tender bidding including solution proposal, pricing, resourcing, coordination of teams etc. during the tendering stage of projects
- Liaise with commercial and technical teams in SE China and Global to garner their support on driving project progress and overcome challenges
- Support other go-to-market teams with efforts in digital sales, technical solutions, event management, and other ad-hoc tasks
- Participate in activities organized by external associations such as BEC, GBC, and alike to enhance brand awareness and extend connections for the company
- Bachelor degree in computer science/engineering, information technology, software engineering, electrical or electronic preferred; Master degree in the above disciplines is a plus
- 3 years of working experiences in digital technology at a commercial position covering key account management, business development, digital sales, and strategy planning
- Compelling passion for digitization and sustainability with good insights into the mega-trends and eager to learn the latest developments every day
- Excellent people skills in customer interaction, communication, and presentation, in all three languages – English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Sharp business acumen and mindset of customer excellence; high potential for career escalation
- Out-of-the-box thinking to disrupt the usual way and make meaningful differences
- Open to cultural nuances in a global conglomerate with colleagues from over 100 countries
What we offer:
- Double pay
- Medical and dental benefits (Medical plan covers spouse & kid)
- 15 days annual leave + Birthday leave
- On-the-job training
- Multinational & supportive working environment
We offer attractive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Interested parties please submit your application with your full resume and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)Applications will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only. The Company will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|Address||11th Floor, Schneider Electric (Hong Kong) Limited, 683 King's Rd, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong|
- Digital Sales, Commercial, Execution
- Key account management, Business development
- Double pay, medical/dental coverage, b-day leave
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider’s purpose is toempower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainabilityfor all. We call thisLife Is On.
Our mission is to be yourdigital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling
integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are themost local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards
and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our sharedMeaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empoweredvalues.
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours