North Point Jobs Senior Customer Services Officer (cso(i))/ Customer Services Officer (cso(ii)) – At Call Centre Position at Worldwide Flight Services Holding S.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Senior Customer Services Officer (CSO(I))/ Customer Services Officer (CSO(II)) – at Call Centre in our company, Worldwide Flight Services Holding S.A.. For candidates who reside in North Point and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Worldwide Flight Services Holding S.A.|
|Position||Senior Customer Services Officer (cso(i))/ Customer Services Officer (cso(ii)) – At Call Centre|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- 5-days work, Monday – Friday (44 hours per week)
- To work at Government Office in Shatin, Tsuen Wan, Wan Chai
- Good remuneration package and benefits with group life & medical insurance
- May be required to work over-time or outside office hours
- Level 2/Grade E or above in five (5) subjects including Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) or; Level 2 or equivalent or above in five (5) subjects including Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE);
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Familiar with office software (e.g. Microsoft Office), Chinese word-processing (using Chang-Jei/ Simplified Chang-Jei) and English word-processing;
- Candidates should possess at least six (6) years’ full time relevant working experience and two (2) years’ full time relevant working experience on call centre related services;
- Proven record of study/ training in environmental pollution control and diploma/ certificate in customer services (minimum thirty (30) hours of study) from reputable education institutes is an advantage.
- Assist in operating the Customer Service Centre (CSC), handle calls, fax / email messages, etc. received by the CSC;
- Answer complaints/ enquiries or re-direct the complaints/enquiries to other parties as instructed by the department;
- Input the call information into the database on perform quality control/check as required;
- Assist in keeping records and preparing statistics on complaints and enquiries;
- Assist in conducting outbound survey on customer satisfaction of complaint follow-up service; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor and the Government Representative of the CSC.
Additionally for Senior Customer Services Officers:
- Assist in coaching of newly recruited Customer Services Officers;
- Handle difficult cases escalated by Customer Services Officers;
- Provide briefing to Customer Services Officers on latest department information; and
- Assist the Government Representative of the CSC in overseeing the operation of the CSC.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
|Address||WFS, Hong Kong Airport Lantau Island, Hong Kong|
- 5-days work
- Group life & medical insurance
- Customer service in Customer Service Centre
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TheWFS Groupwith its
headquarters in Franceis one of the world’s largest transportation and the leading airport passenger services provider comprising 6 major businesses: Cargo, Ramp, Technical Services, Baggage, Passenger Services and Premium Lounge Services, with operations
in22 countriesacross a network spanning over198
airportlocationson 5 continents with over 27,00 employees.
Every day in Hong Kong
WFS employeesoffer high quality services to airlines, passengers and the Airport Authority; from aircraft
refueling, baggage handling, ancillary services as well as both cruise and rail services in Kai Tak Cruise Terminal and South Island Line Stations.
What is in it for your career?
A career with WFS opens up a world of opportunity to develop your existing skills, to learn new skills, and to experience working with different customers and cultures with the
sole aim of always delivering a world class service. If your goal is to work for an organization that value personal development in a career in Aviation or Tourism Industry then apply
Global Website :http://ww.wfs.aero
Kai Tak Cruise Terminal Website:http://ww.kaitakcruiseterminal.com.hk/
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance