Senior Clerk (new Territories West District) Vacancies at Sino Estates Management Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Senior Clerk (New Territories West District). For those of you who live in and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Sino Estates Management Ltd, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of School Certificate, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Sino Estates Management Ltd|
|Position||Senior Clerk (new Territories West District)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Form 5/6 with at least 1 year of reception or administration experience
- Good telephone manners, punctual, team player, responsible, willing to learn and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and Chinese word processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Clerk
- Will handle and update administrative
- Form 5/6
- At least 1 year of reception or administration exp
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Sino Group we treasure people as our most important asset critical to our future success. Our vision is to make Sino the preferred choice for customers, investors
and employees by practising the core values of staff integrity, customer first, teamwork, continuous improvement, preparedness and sense of urgency. We provide extensive job-related training in languages, information technology, management skills and strategic
thinking through seminars by internationally renowned consultants. We believe that hard work, communication and continuous learning are the cornerstones of growth and we actively encourage all staff to practise these values. If you are professional, dynamic,
energetic and committed to a career in pursuit of quality and excellence, please contact us for the position.
- Industry: Property Development