Hung Hom Jobs Senior Business Analyst / Senior It Officer Position at Marubun/Arrow (HK) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Marubun/Arrow (HK) Limited are looking for candidates for the position of senior business analyst / senior it officer with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Degree, experienced in and domiciled in Hung Hom and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Marubun/Arrow (HK) Limited|
|Position||Senior Business Analyst / Senior It Officer|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
The incumbent reports to the Regional Manager (Finance & IT).
– Responsible for Oracle system support and Office IT support.
– Manipulate operation and management reports from data warehouse.
– Create new ODS report from data warehouse on user requirement and coordination with Headquarter IT Department and generate ODS reports on user requirements.
– Lead / Coordinate in different system projects (new or customization) and with application users on business requirement and IT application / system team for development.
– Provide office automation solutions based on users’ requests.
– Provide on-going support and maintenance of IT applications to ensure service stability and availability.
– Assist in maintaining & reviewing system infrastructure.
– Provide support on incident and trouble shooting.
– Ad hoc assignments
– Degree holder in Computer Science or Information Systems
– 4 years or more relevant experience
– Proficient in Oracle Business Intelligence, Operational Data Store reporting tool and Data Mining Project. Hyperion Intelligence knowledge is an advantage.
– Hands-on experience in business requirement gathering on application functional design.
– Experience in user support and willing to work under pressure.
– Good presentation and interpersonal skills, can work across all levels from within an organization
– Able to work independently with good attention to detail
– Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
– Have to work with staff from other Asia Countries.
– Immediate availability is highly preferred
“An attractive remuneration package in 5-day week, office hours from 9am – 5pm. Additional Employer voluntary MPF contribution. Please send us the resume in details advising your current and expected remuneration package.
You can visit our website at http://ww.marubunarrow.com/ to get more information about our Company.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only”
- Business Analyst and IT & User Support.
- Operation & management reports from data warehouse
- Provide office automation solutions
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of the successful distributors of electronic component parts. With a mission to be the supply chain partner of choice for our customers and suppliers at all time, we are in the
utmost to deliver top quality service to customers. Due to consistent expansion and rapid business growth, we are looking for a seasoned caliber in high motivation to join our Group:
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Travel allowance, Five-day work week