Kwun Tong Jobs Senior Administrative Officer (kwun Tong) – F&b Industry Position at Chi Coffee Concept Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Chi Coffee Concept Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kwun Tong and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Senior Administrative Officer (Kwun Tong) - F&B industry and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Postgraduate
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Chi Coffee Concept Limited
|Senior Administrative Officer (kwun Tong) - F&b Industry
|Type of Work
- Provide a full range of administrative support for office and shops including license renewal; Insurance renewal; cleaning work; repair work; fixed assets administration and equipment maintenance
- Set up, manage and maintain document control that in line with the company guidelines
- Assist to manage filing records to maintain proper documentation
- Follow through with contractors on any office maintenance, and renovation matters
- Negotiate with external vendors for better terms, including but not limited to the quality of services and prices, from time to time
- Company event setup and support
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports, and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Provide other administrative support to the office
- Support any ad-hoc office duties as assigned
- Higher Diploma or above in Business Management/ any Business-related major is preferred
- At least 4 years working experience in admin or related fields, preferably in retail industry.
- Knowledge and experience in document control preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Organized, able to handle multi-tasks effectively and prioritize works to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, e.g: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Chinese word processing and Outlook
- Detail-minded with ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Please send full resume with current and expected salary and date of availability by clicking “Apply Now”.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
- General Admin Role
- Admin & secretarial support
- Degree w/ 3 years' administrative experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CHI Coffee Concept Limited
Founded in 2015, CHI Coffee Concept Limited is a premium brand that engages in a diverse portfolio combining the triple elements of lifestyle,
dining and F&B management. In tune with 21st century lifestyle and the respect for originality, CHI strives to search out unique artisanal products of the finest quality and craftsmanship.
We are cordially invite self-motivated team players to join us.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week