Lai Chi Kok Jobs Senior Administration Officer Position at Baguio Green Group Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Baguio Green Group Limited are looking for candidates for the position of senior administration officer with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Degree, experienced in and domiciled in Lai Chi Kok and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Baguio Green Group Limited|
|Position||Senior Administration Officer|
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Lead a small team to manage day-to-day tendering and quotation activities, and provide a quality on-time submission with a smooth and efficient process.
- Lead collaboration and communication with stakeholders to optimize the tender strategy and track results for analysis.
- Managing contracts documents, and provide effective contract-management practice and filing.
- Handle insurance, surety bond, and all contract documents in compliance with services contracts and agreements.
- Provide administrative support to superiors and the operation team to meet operational needs.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence, inquiries, and complaints.
- Prepare meeting minutes, monthly reports, and analysis reports.
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Project Management / Horticulture or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in project administration with at least 2 – 3 years solid knowledge and experience in project administration and tender bidding documentations.
- Good knowledge of contract management practices.
- A good team player with good problem-solving, analytical, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and fast Chinese Word Processing.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to manage a small team and deal with all levels of customers, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Able to work under pressure, independently, and multitask to meet tight deadlines.
- Candidate with less or more experience will be considered as Administration Officer or Assistant Administration Manager.
- Paid Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave & Gift
- Discretionary Bonus
- Outpatient & Dental Subsidy
- Sports Subsidy
- Marriage Leave
- New Born Baby Gifts
- Training Sponsorship
- Office Party & Employee Events
|Region||Lai Chi Kok|
- Tendering, Contract Management, Project Admin
- Stable and Expanding Business
- 14+ Annual Leave, Birthday Leave & Gift, etc.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Baguio Green Group (stock code: 1397.HK) is originated in 1980 and has been listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2014. Baguio is a leading integrated environmental service provider
in Hong Kong to create and maintain a “Clean & Green” environment for the society. Under the monitoring of ISO qualified Integrated Management System, Baguio provides professional environmental services, ranging from waste collection, sorting & recycling,
cleansing & hygiene, horticulture & landscaping to integrated pest management, to our clients including HKSAR Government, public utilities and corporations.
- Industry: Others
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week