Kwai Hing Jobs Senior Admin And Human Resources Officer Position at 丞田國際有限公司
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior Admin and Human Resources Officer. For those of you who live in Kwai Hing and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, 丞田國際有限公司, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Senior Admin And Human Resources Officer|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Handle full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment & selection, payroll, compensation & benefits, learning & development, and employee relations, etc.
- Formulate, review, enhance human resources policies and procedures to comply with the business requirements and market situations
- Handle routine maintenance on employee database and ensure all personal records are up-to-date and accurate
- Work closely with teams/department to ensure the HR and Administration process and policies supports the business strategy, the values and in line with legislative requirement.
- Prepare monthly report for HR budgeting, compensation & benefits status, manpower forecast, roster, and produce various analytical reports.
- Responsibilities for general office administration functions such as office equipment maintenance, insurance, license renewal etc.
- Promote staff engagement. Plan and organize team building activities and company events.
- Handle ad hoc tasks as required.
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of working experience in human resources management, preferably from sizeable company
- Solid understanding in Employment Ordinance and MPF Schemes Ordinance
- Well-organized, independent, and strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and time management
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week