Quarry Bay Jobs Senior Accountant Position at Zuellig Pharma Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Senior Accountant. For those of you who live in Quarry Bay and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Zuellig Pharma Limited, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of , professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Zuellig Pharma Limited|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Supervise a team and responsible for reviewing and monitoring monthly and daily financial transactions
- Manage intercompany transaction and schedule monthly payment
- Prepare month-end adjustment & posting
- Responsible for cash flow forecasting and treasury management
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports to management
- Review and optimize company non-trade payable flow
- Review Activity-Based costing and analysis
- Handle in budgeting and long-range plan
- Liaise with internal and external auditors in auditing
- Assist in company internal control and workflow enhancement project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Hands on experience in SAP, Ariba, BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation), with system implementation and UAT knowledge is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel for large volume of data
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to be a good team player with a positive attitude and strong problem solving skill
- Able to work independently and work under pressure
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume stating present and expected salary to:
recruit-zphk @ zuelligpharma.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose.
|Region||Hong Kong Island|
- Offer competitive remuneration package
- Good career development path
- 5 day work, work location at Quarry Bay
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Zuellig Pharma (ZP) is one of the largest healthcare services groups in Asia and our purpose is to make healthcare more accessible.
For over 100 years, we have been the trusted partner for healthcare companies looking to realize opportunities in Asian markets. With our deep-reaching infrastructure and sole focus on
healthcare, we offer our clients unparalleled access to all healthcare channels across 13 countries in the region. Our focus is always about combining our market insight with a thorough understanding of your needs to deliver the best solution that connects
you to patients. We believe delivering your products is only the first step to capturing the Asian markets. That is why we have continued to invest in developing innovative solutions that expand across Distribution, Clinical Reach, Sales & Marketing, Patient
Zuellig Pharma is the leading provider of distribution services to manufacturers in the life science industry in the Asia Pacific region. With operations in 13 countries or territories
Zuellig Pharma has strong market positions, critical mass, broad geographic coverage and significant potential for continuing growth.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Double pay, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week