Kwun Tong Jobs Senior Accountant Position at Lamberti Asia Pacific Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Lamberti Asia Pacific Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior accountant with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kwun Tong and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from HK$14,000 to a maximum of HK$43,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Lamberti Asia Pacific Limited
|Type of Work
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly corporate reporting and analysis.
- Partner with accounting teams to maintain timely management reporting in APAC region.
- Actively participate in budgeting, forecast, tax planning and year-end audit.
- Monitor transfer pricing implications and coordinate with business teams and headquarter.
- Support accounting and taxation matters for APAC entities including transfer pricing, etc.
- Support accounting functions, receivable, treasury and cash management matters.
- Supervise daily work of subordinates.
- Liaise with internal/external auditors, tax consultants, business teams, bankers and authorities.
- Reporting to Finance Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting with qualification of HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years accounting experience with all-rounded exposure, ideally with MNC experience.
- Well-versed with Hong Kong accounting and reporting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge in APAC regulations is a plus.
- Self-motivated, work independently and collaboratively as part of the team.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and flexible with strong business acumen.
- Able to communicate and present effectively across all levels and overseas counterparts.
- Result-oriented, well organized with ability to prioritize and cope with tight schedules.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Office application and SAP is pre-requisite.
- Knowledge in ACCPAC and Cognos would be an advantage.
- Willing to take up ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Occasionally travel overseas.
- In-house Accountant
- 3 – 5 years all-rounded accounting experience
- International exposure
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our company is the regional headquarter in Asia Pacific of an Italian-based multinational group which manufactures
chemical specialties for a broad range of industrial applications. We are located in Kwun Tong, having
a branch in Seoul, South Korea and two sister companies, based in Shanghai, China and Jakarta, Indonesia. The aggregate turnover of our business in Asia Pacific is over USD50 million.
Join our Lamberti community where classic soul of Italian heritage meets innovative spirit of multicultural environment. We are the right place to develop your full potential to
grow together. We offer a competitive remuneration package, five-day work week, holiday entitlements, medical and dental insurance. Interested parties please send your full resume, expected salary and contact phone number together with your cover letter by
clicking 'Apply Now'. (Attn: Ms. Chan)
- Industry: Chemical/Plastic/Paper/Petrochemical
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Double pay, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week