Hung Hom Jobs Senior Accountant / Assistant Manager, Fp&a Position at Sun Life Hong Kong Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Senior Accountant / Assistant Manager, FP&A. For those of you who live in Hung Hom and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Sun Life Hong Kong Ltd, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of HK$14,000 - HK$43,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Sun Life Hong Kong Ltd|
|Position||Senior Accountant / Assistant Manager, Fp&a|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Reporting to the Head of Strategic Finance, this role is responsible for assisting in performing analysis on Hong Kong Life and Health (L&H) financial drivers with a focus on expense management, assist in budget and forecast planning process, and assist in providing business insights to help our L&H leaders to achieve our strategic objectives.
- Strong analytical skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good writing skills
- Work independently
- Degree in Finance or Accounting or any related disciplines
- Qualified accountant (CPA) or equivalent
- At least 5-6 years of working experience in finance function, with experience in life insurance industry preferred (candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Accountant)
- Financial planning/management reporting experience in Insurance industry and in expenses management is an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications and solid knowledge in database management & powerpoint preparation
- Experience in Tableau is an added advantage
Produce quality management reports to support business decision and provide analytical support to assist with management team on monitoring financial performance, with focus on expense management and sales & VNB monitoring.
Collaborate across different business functions (including Distribution Channels, Actuarial, Product Pricing, Marketing, L&H Operations, HR and IT, etc) to provide analytical support on expenses, sales & VNB.
Assist in the Operating Plan and Strategic Plan processes and provide analytical support, including budget data collection and consolidation. Provide support on management reporting system maintenance, database management and system UAT.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 24 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose).
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Management reporting experience in Insurance
- Good presentation skill
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sun Life Financial is a leading international financial services organization providing insurance, wealth and asset management solutions
to individual and corporate Clients. Sun Life Financial has operations in a number of markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam,
Malaysia and Bermuda. As of December 31, 2018, Sun Life Financial had total assets under management of CDN $951 billion. For more information please visit
Sun Life Financial Inc. trades on the Toronto (TSX), New York (NYSE) and Philippine (PSE) stock exchanges under the ticker symbol SLF.
- Industry: Insurance/Pension Funding
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours