Tsim Sha Tsui Jobs Senior Accountant / Accountant Position at Wharf China Development Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Wharf China Development Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Tsim Sha Tsui and surrounding areas as senior accountant / accountant with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary HK$14,000 - HK$43,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Wharf China Development Limited|
|Position||Senior Accountant / Accountant|
|Region||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
Based in Hong Kong, reporting to the Department Head, for consolidation of accounts you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Review accounts submitted by the Mainland Business Units, prepare full-set HK GAAP-realigned financial statements for regular parent group consolidation and statutory reporting
- Provide various analyses relating to company’s financial performance / capital utilization / cashflows, with a view to support budgeting, decision-making and control
- Provide ad-hoc accounting support from time to time to the group’s special transactions in M&A, asset acquisition / divestiture etc.
- Conversant in tax practices of regimes in which the group operates, liaise with internal and external tax professionals / authorities as appropriate to help managing the group’s tax exposure
- Liaise with external auditors and other professional bodies, manage statutory audits to ensure compliance with standards, experience in CSR/Sustainability/ESG reporting an added advantage
- With a watchful eye in internal control and risk management
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Big-four trained and qualified HKICPA a must
- 10 years of experience in financial and management reporting with at least 3 years at senior level with listed property developer
- Experience in financial planning, budget management and control
- Strong business acumen exhibiting industry-specific knowledge / understanding
- A highly-organized professional possessing strong interpersonal / communication skills to motivate and manage own team and to build rapport with cross-functional business counterparts
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua) and Microsoft Office applications
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Accountant
Interested parties, please click “APPLY NOW” and attach with your application letter and full resume.
|City||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Address||Wharf T & T, 7號 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong|
- Consolidation Accounts for Mainland Business
- Qualified Accountants, Big 4 preferred
- Mainland properties experience
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wharf China Development Limited is the property development arm of The Wharf (Holdings) Limited (“the Group”) in mainland China.The Group’s
projects span across 11 cities nationwide. The Group continues to adopt a selective land acquisition policy with strategic focus on Tier 1 or 1.5 cities for quality land bank with attractive returns.
Founded in 1886, The Wharf (Holdings) Limited is principally engaged in properties in Mainland and Hong Kong, backed by a long standing mission of “Building for Tomorrow”.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career !
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week