Mong Kok Jobs Secretary Position at The Specialists Surgery and Endoscopy Centre
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Secretary in our company, The Specialists Surgery and Endoscopy Centre. For candidates who reside in Mong Kok and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from HK$14.000 - HK$43.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||The Specialists Surgery and Endoscopy Centre|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||HKD 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||HKD 43.000|
- Provide a full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to senior management;
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, appointments, and events;
- Prepare meeting minutes, reports, presentations, business correspondences, confidential documents and maintain filing system;
- Assist in monitoring work progress of proposals, reports, and various projects;
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant secretarial/marketing experience is preferred;
- Mature, well-organised, self-motivation and ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Patient, responsible and attention to details with strong interpersonal and coordination skills;
- Well-versed in MS office applications and Chinese word processing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English and Mandarin;
- Knowledge in illustrator & Photoshop would be an advantage;
- Less experience will be considered as Junior Secretary.
We offer competitive pay and fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary and expected salary to Human Resources Department, The Specialists by clicking ‘Apply Now”.
If you would like to know more about our service or detail, please visit our website https://ww.specialists.hk/
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.
- Medical Benefits
- Good English and Chinese business writing skills
- 5 days per week
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Education allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus